World Series Qualifiers

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
bomhead

Re: World Series Qualifiers

Post by bomhead »

hahahaha that was some good research made me chuckle - I think its a great concept with different shirts - they are very high in price though even if our kit make is now errea I could just about understand the prices for the ISC gear but not errea some of the training gear is the same price as the auz stuff at down under leisure - I like the Christmas shirts that wakey and leeds had
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
michael inch stoke wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote: Re: Wigan vs Saints match and Joining jack
"Whelley Warrior" wrote:
Michael Inch Stroke
In my case, I have made the same donation to the charity without putting £32 into the pocket of others.

I hope that is a genuine spelling mistake and you are not being abusive in any way? Angry

Also, it is up to the individual how they donate to charities(or not) and what they spend their own hard earned money on, so please dont preach to me how I spend mine Exclamation

Above posted August 2012. I never mentioned about you complaining about the charity, just the buying of the shirts.
The only shirts I made comment about were the shirts that are produced by the club for special games in addition to the normal season shirts to make extra money. By that I do not mean shirts produced for a charity, be it 'Joining Jack' or what ever.

Are you a Journalist by any chance as they are good at taking things out of context!
No I'm not a journalist, just someone with a good memory and not someone who is trying to backtrack when the original post clearly discussing Joining Jack shirts
markill

Post by markill »

There's no point Michael. You're better off discussing facts with someone actually interested in them.

Back on topic, Blake Solly said that the third spot if Leeds win the treble will be picked by the powers that be essentially. So that would I guess mean us after the success of the Brisbane game last year. Hour we don't require such dispensation!
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

What a fantastic system. "We'll just pick someone". Mental.

Do we know yet whether runner up means GF loser or 2nd place league finisher?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
superleague

Post by superleague »

Mike wrote: What a fantastic system. "We'll just pick someone". Mental.

Do we know yet whether runner up means GF loser or 2nd place league finisher?
Gf loser and then next highest place would be to much logic and sense from the RFL