Re: Crosby to Warrington

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Good spot or did you provide the edit? :wink:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Barney841 wrote:For me Crosby is a unit but he doesn't seem to make the most of it. He punches below his weight if you ask me
Something I have thought for a while.....
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Good spot or did you provide the edit? :wink:
Shhhhhh, it's a secret between me and Wiki!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I don't dislike Crosby, but he doesn't play enough games and is too inconsistent!
Been a bad season injury wise but if he's fit he plays,so Wane must rate him?
To let him go? And what about Clubb? Somebody said Clubb was better than Crosby, that's assuming he gets on the park again surely?
Don't think I made a secret I feel before FPN came along Clubb was the best prop at the club,but I fear that Clubbys injury may well be too big to overcome for him (really hope it doesn't end his career) but it's a horrid place for an injury,that said if it comes to that it's another prop down.

It does seem that there are big changes happening that seems clear.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

I'd have Crosby over Flower any day, it's not even close. Not an impartial decision because my opinion of Flower couldn't be any lower lol, Crosby imo has nowhere near hit his potential and hopefully now starting alongside FPN we'll see him develop.
As for the rumour imo it's crap you could see it evolving on a couple of different groups, it's gone from "isn't Crosby going the NRL" to "we're lossing another prop" to "Crosby signing for wire". It's like the Clubb to Hull rumour pure BS.

Plus a friend of mine who's wife works for Wire never misses the opportunity to bring up Wigan related signing for Wire. Jack Hughes the day he started talks, Rocky Hampson (that's what he called him lol) approaching Wire and having talks with them. Plus Sam Wilde's dad would never miss an opportunity to wind up my wife with a story like this.
Just can't see this being true, I'm expecting him to sign for a NRL side for the 2018 season though but that was hinted at in a riversiders meeting.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Must admit I do wonder were this "rumour" appeared from it came out of nowhere after months of crosbys supposed move to the NRL
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

fozzieskem wrote:Must admit I do wonder were this "rumour" appeared from it came out of nowhere after months of crosbys supposed move to the NRL

But it's taking the heat out of the Matty Smith saga.!!!
Get your predictions in now as to where Matty will play next year.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

bill.inger wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:Must admit I do wonder were this "rumour" appeared from it came out of nowhere after months of crosbys supposed move to the NRL

You have a point :)

Smith to wire 2017!!!!or Leeds!!!

Fence sitting is a specialty
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:I'd have Crosby over Flower any day, it's not even close. Not an impartial decision because my opinion of Flower couldn't be any lower lol, Crosby imo has nowhere near hit his potential and hopefully now starting alongside FPN we'll see him develop.
As for the rumour imo it's crap you could see it evolving on a couple of different groups, it's gone from "isn't Crosby going the NRL" to "we're lossing another prop" to "Crosby signing for wire". It's like the Clubb to Hull rumour pure BS.

Plus a friend of mine who's wife works for Wire never misses the opportunity to bring up Wigan related signing for Wire. Jack Hughes the day he started talks, Rocky Hampson (that's what he called him lol) approaching Wire and having talks with them. Plus Sam Wilde's dad would never miss an opportunity to wind up my wife with a story like this.
Just can't see this being true, I'm expecting him to sign for a NRL side for the 2018 season though but that was hinted at in a riversiders meeting.
Are you saying he is contracted to Wigan for 2017?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

fozzieskem wrote:
bill.inger wrote:

You have a point :)

Smith to wire 2017!!!!or Leeds!!!

Fence sitting is a specialty
Fence sitting? I have never seen anybody mention that Smith is going to Leeds. Obviously, you don't have to believe what any of these guys are stating on here but do you know something that they don't? If not, why have a dig at them?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards