14 Team Super League

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: 14 Team Super League

Post by Firestarter »

pedro wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:09 am
Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:22 am
medlocke wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:43 pm Can we swap Leigh for another team, they've had several shots at SL and failed every time, Bring back Halifax
I agree meds…… no miners or easts lads coming through at leigh which pi@@ es a lot of leythers off
how can they when they dont have an academy?
And thats down to bad management…… trying to buy a team without backup
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
pedro

Post by pedro »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:18 am
Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:22 am
I agree meds…… no miners or easts lads coming through at leigh which pi@@ es a lot of leythers off
is it? Hes applied numerous times but been rejected, but let Newcastle have one, the only bit of bad management is by the RFL
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

pedro wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:25 am

is it? Hes applied numerous times but been rejected, but let Newcastle have one, the only bit of bad management is by the RFL
didnt know he had pedro…… talking to most leigh stalwarts they think hes taking the club to the cleaners…… its only all the new leigh fans that like him
pedro

Post by pedro »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:55 pm
didnt know he had pedro…… talking to most leigh stalwarts they think hes taking the club to the cleaners…… its only all the new leigh fans that like him
all the old season tickets holders I know dont like his childish outbursts and think he should keep quiet but at the same time cant speak highly enough of him for saving the club and pumping millions into them, if he was a little bit more mature he would be an excellent owner, but hes not (nor his family)
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

pedro wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:29 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:55 pm

all the old season tickets holders I know dont like his childish outbursts and think he should keep quiet but at the same time cant speak highly enough of him for saving the club and pumping millions into them, if he was a little bit more mature he would be an excellent owner, but hes not (nor his family)
Yep and i know a lot about it but obviously cant say too much pal