Injuries/throw in the kids

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
butt monkey

Re: Injuries/throw in the kids

Post by butt monkey »

pedro wrote:Im on the quins pictures away that were on here last year.
:eusa16: :slee: Big deal! I bet if someone took enough pictures, half the posters would have appeared on this site, as you "claim"!!!!
pedro wrote: Im no home banker
Yet you claim to have no knowledge of TL ever playing well for Harlequins against Wigan - so sad it should be laughable

pedro wrote: Like I said and its getting boring but you are finding hard to grasp is that Moran did tear us apart like he did many clubs for London. Never saw TL play well against Wigan. I even gave an example but you faile to grasp that also.
No "my friend" it is you that is getting boring with your constant contradictory statements virtually against anything I post. Did I say that DM never tore Wigan apart??? Hey - I wont hold my breath whilst you actually READ my post (can you read, do you bother to read others peoples posts???) - yet where are your facts (you never have any - just hang beneath a "veil of secrecy" purporting to be some relative of a failed ex-player). You have an obvious dislike (could I care less :baaa: ) for my postings - hence your constant sniping and repetitious contradiction of my postings. Perhaps YOU should grow up my friend, as you provided NO example, as you claim, just say that DM played well against Wigan in the games you claim you "saw"!

As for TL giving the Wigan defense no-end of problems in the London away match I saw. Yet having no recollection of such a happening. What a surprise! I think you must still "have a thing" for Mr Moran, and should book a psychiatrist first thing in the morning....

I will expect further dribbling from your asonyne pieces of rubbish not even worthwhile in the school-yard! :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Discussion has reached the point of no return.

Move on gentlemen. Merci.
pedro

Post by pedro »

butt monkey wrote:
pedro wrote:Im on the quins pictures away that were on here last year.
:eusa16: :slee: Big deal! I bet if someone took enough pictures, half the posters would have appeared on this site, as you "claim"!!!!
pedro wrote: Im no home banker
Yet you claim to have no knowledge of TL ever playing well for Harlequins against Wigan - so sad it should be laughable

pedro wrote: Like I said and its getting boring but you are finding hard to grasp is that Moran did tear us apart like he did many clubs for London. Never saw TL play well against Wigan. I even gave an example but you faile to grasp that also.
No "my friend" it is you that is getting boring with your constant contradictory statements virtually against anything I post. Did I say that DM never tore Wigan apart??? Hey - I wont hold my breath whilst you actually READ my post (can you read, do you bother to read others peoples posts???) - yet where are your facts (you never have any - just hang beneath a "veil of secrecy" purporting to be some relative of a failed ex-player). You have an obvious dislike (could I care less :baaa: ) for my postings - hence your constant sniping and repetitious contradiction of my postings. Perhaps YOU should grow up my friend, as you provided NO example, as you claim, just say that DM played well against Wigan in the games you claim you "saw"!

As for TL giving the Wigan defense no-end of problems in the London away match I saw. Yet having no recollection of such a happening. What a surprise! I think you must still "have a thing" for Mr Moran, and should book a psychiatrist first thing in the morning....

I will expect further dribbling from your asonyne pieces of rubbish not even worthwhile in the school-yard! :wink:
:lol: haha

was backing up another of your foolish questions with evidence yet you have yet to provide any in you lame argument. I never liked Moran at Wigan again never said I did and you are still trying to twist my words. Was backing up your argument a bit as you have failed to.

I suppose this may have been passed to you by you ever so relaible "source" :wink:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I can sniff the sexual tension between you both

Today, though, will be an indicator if he will let Ainscough have a un out as I can't see Pryce, as yet, being fit enough... roll on 7pm
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame