Problem teenagers at away games

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Don Kiddick

Re: Problem teenagers at away games

Post by Don Kiddick »

They were swearing/talking about taking drugs on the coach on the way there and were promptly told to shut their mouths as me and my bro in law were on the coach with my 7 and 8 year old nephews.

During the game they were chucking chips and stuff and apparantly a can of lager at someone.

After the game they were hunting in a pack goading normal Bradford fans into a fight who wanted nothing to do with them, they had been sniffing coke you could see it in their eyes.

After a scuffle with Wigan fans at the side of the coach one of them was punched in the mush and me and my bro in law had enough and when they tried to board the coach we physically threw them off, we asked the driver if he wanted them on and he said no and also the police said to leave them there so we drove off and left them in Bradford.

I have contacted the club to let them know and try and get them banned, they were a disgrace.

You have to stand up to these idiots and stand together, if people stand up to them and stand up for each other they won't do it again, they are cowards trying to make peoples lives a misery doing snidey things like throwing chips/drinks at women and kids, fighting with old blokes, etc.

Let's try and make sure it doesn't happen again.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Well done Don
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Well Done Don and welcome to the site.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

wm_warrior

Post by wm_warrior »

if anyone wants the names of these d***heads who started all the trouble on friday i will be happy to name them if someone will inform the club?
Wigan warriors 2010 engage superleague champions

Wharthog

Post by Wharthog »

well done don, your right if we see these idiots causing trouble lets all stick together and hopefully get this behaviour erased before its too late. small things can make a big difference
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

wm_warrior wrote:if anyone wants the names of these d***heads who started all the trouble on friday i will be happy to name them if someone will inform the club?
Dont post any names on here i dont think mike the site owner would allow it. If you want to PM myself and consigliere the names we can try to make sure they dont book on with us and i will inform walton swift travel and finches as well, thanks.
WIGAN TILL I DIE

grahamwarrior

Post by grahamwarrior »

i agree with white elephant 100%
MiThor

Post by MiThor »

pedro wrote:
MiThor wrote:with ref to alcohol on coaches
It is a criminal offence to take alcohol on to coaches,
the driver can lose his/her licence, if you are caught the fact that the driver was unaware that you had smuggled alcohol on to the coach, neither the police nor vosa will accept this as a reason not to revoke his/her licence, you can be prosecuted for possession, so the next time you take a drink on to a coach you could cost the driver their living
Is that not just for football supporters?

this applies to all coach travel,
Be it with express coach servises,local,even if you book a private hire to Blackpool for the day, the driver can put alcahol in the boot and stop on the way so you can have a drink but legally not inside the vehicle regardless of size,anything else is the drivers discression, but if he gets stopped (police or Vosa) or there is any trouble (again involving the police) he is the one to carry the can.
grahamwarrior

Post by grahamwarrior »

THAT IS FOR ANY SPORTING EVENT IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!
consigliere

Post by consigliere »

Right, I have not been avoiing this ~ I have been too busy working and this is my first chance to get on here.

Lets get one thing straight from the off, this was NOT a normal away game. By that I am talking about a very small group of five idiots that for some reason decided to come and cause trouble. They were booked onto the official coaches. I have known their names since Friday night and later today will be making the club aware so that they cannot book on again.
Although the fighting happened at the side of the coaches it could just as easily of been at the side of people's cars. These idiots did not mind who or where so long as they could pick on an individual.
As i walked back to one of my coaches I passed three ladies (of a certain age shall we say) who looked terrified. Thankfully there were plenty of people sorting the matter out.

Last year after murrayfield I banned a large group from coming with me. To be honest it was as a result of the actions of one individual and i banned a whole group because I was fed up dealing with endless little things. Whilst that ban stood with me they were there at every game so a ban hardly stops people going.
I was asked a few times about them coming back and decided they could have a last chance - at Bradford.

I want people to know that this group were absolutely nothing to do with the problems at Odsal.If anything they were part of the solution.
They all came forward providing names of the trouble makers.

One lad on my coach was out of oreder and he will not be travelling with me again.

White Elephant - It was good to put a face to the name by the way.
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY