Gaz Hock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
slimshady

Re: Gaz Hock

Post by slimshady »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:WW you are clueless as to what actually happened. It is incredibly rare for you to express an opinion BUT put a Gaz Hock thread and you are like a dog on heat. Go figure :wink: [/quote

Like I suspect the majority of supporters, I could not care less of how or where he goes as long as it is not back to playing for us and the the only news we want to hear is that the club have made a financial gain for him.

WW I've listened to your rubbish long enough, its got to be said its you who hasnt got a clue. Like most of the people who come on here you dont know the full story of whats gone on and you continue to spout utter tripe in regards to GH and Wigan.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

slimshady wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:WW you are clueless as to what actually happened. It is incredibly rare for you to express an opinion BUT put a Gaz Hock thread and you are like a dog on heat. Go figure :wink: [/quote

Like I suspect the majority of supporters, I could not care less of how or where he goes as long as it is not back to playing for us and the the only news we want to hear is that the club have made a financial gain for him.

WW I've listened to your rubbish long enough, its got to be said its you who hasnt got a clue. Like most of the people who come on here you dont know the full story of whats gone on and you continue to spout utter tripe in regards to GH and Wigan.
Looks like I have upset the handful belonging to the Hock fan club.
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
slimshady wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote: WW I've listened to your rubbish long enough, its got to be said its you who hasnt got a clue. Like most of the people who come on here you dont know the full story of whats gone on and you continue to spout utter tripe in regards to GH and Wigan.
Looks like I have upset the handful belonging to the Hock fan club.
No I just know the bigger picture and that people like you talking nonsense is not giving a fair representation of whats gone on.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

ww not at all but you are making yourself look incredibly silly. worse yours posts are near identocal to another hock hater which if so makes you truly pathetic.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

I hear the truth might come out in July. :eusa18:
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
East Stand Faithful

PorterjohLam wrote:Instead of all this innuendo, why don't people just say what they know?

Gets on my t*ts when people say 'you don't know the full story' then proceed not to tell it.

Want to know how to kill rumours? Give us the truth!
The truth is that there is a court case currently scheduled for July which may reveal more.
East Stand Faithful

PorterjohLam wrote:
East Stand Faithful wrote:
PorterjohLam wrote:Instead of all this innuendo, why don't people just say what they know?

Gets on my t*ts when people say 'you don't know the full story' then proceed not to tell it.

Want to know how to kill rumours? Give us the truth!
The truth is that there is a court case currently scheduled for July which may reveal more.
Wasn't just directed at you mate, but cheers.

I guessed as much.
I really can't say any more under the circumstances but it could result in Waney going to NZ.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:ww not at all but you are making yourself look incredibly silly. worse yours posts are near identocal to another hock hater which if so makes you truly pathetic.
Any need for personal remarks about a person if they say anything which is not of the same opinion as yourself.

Now that is pathetic!
i'm spartacus

Post by i'm spartacus »

People go to court everyday; both sides have their own set of circumstances which they have laid out before their legal representatives, and both parties are convinced of their own arguments.
The fact is that 50% of them have got it very badly wrong.

With the majority of private litigation, there is always the option for either party to settle the matter without admitting they were wrong, and before the matter goes to court. If this happens, there is likely to be a non disclosure clause attached and we never know what happened.

One thing I do know, is that one tale is good till the other is told. I've listened to many people tell me tales of how they have been wronged, and until you hear both sides, you cannot make a judgement on who was right or who was wrong.

What is a certainty is that GH causes more than he cures. It is pointless having a player who is so good going forward, when he is sat in the stand for a third of the season because he is on some or other ban. He creates a try from nothing, only to give the ball away through an impossible offload or having a penalty awarded against him. He has no discipline, and he is of limited benefit to any team if he cannot iron the faults out. Seeing all his positives while being blind to his negatives is not something I would expect from any coach, no matter what happened.
jobo

Post by jobo »

i'm spartacus wrote:
People go to court everyday; both sides have their own set of circumstances which they have laid out before their legal representatives, and both parties are convinced of their own arguments.
The fact is that 50% of them have got it very badly wrong.

With the majority of private litigation, there is always the option for either party to settle the matter without admitting they were wrong, and before the matter goes to court. If this happens, there is likely to be a non disclosure clause attached and we never know what happened.

One thing I do know, is that one tale is good till the other is told. I've listened to many people tell me tales of how they have been wronged, and until you hear both sides, you cannot make a judgement on who was right or who was wrong.

What is a certainty is that GH causes more than he cures. It is pointless having a player who is so good going forward, when he is sat in the stand for a third of the season because he is on some or other ban. He creates a try from nothing, only to give the ball away through an impossible offload or having a penalty awarded against him. He has no discipline, and he is of limited benefit to any team if he cannot iron the faults out. Seeing all his positives while being blind to his negatives is not something I would expect from any coach, no matter what happened.
:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:

Wisest statement on this particular affair, made so far.