Wane fired up by 'noises from Widnes'

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BriH

Re: Wane fired up by 'noises from Widnes'

Post by BriH »

Charnley in. But....according to Bilko we are DIRE.

Only 4 points behind. Don't know how.
BriH

Post by BriH »

Now Charnley has given Ah van a gift!!
Widnes 20 wigan 10 DIABOLICAL!!
BriH

Post by BriH »

Now Farrell nearly red carded.
BriH

Post by BriH »

I've heard enough: I'm outa here.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
southernpie wrote:If the Whinos beat the Stains tonight we have to lose a game to not finish top :wink:
Agreed. I actually think both Wigan and Leeds will duck tonight. Wigan especially as they are more in danger of finishing top.
Could be an interesting night! :)
We will play to win tonight and win we will!!
Oh dear, foot in mouth time!!
Perhaps Mr Wane has similar blind faith?
I passed a comment v Huddersfield first match we'd win nowt in them shirts and the goon behind me wasn't bright enough to detect the team isn't good enough!!
We've shot ourselves in the foot too many times this season I'm afraid. You can't just switch on and off.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote: Agreed. I actually think both Wigan and Leeds will duck tonight. Wigan especially as they are more in danger of finishing top.
I passed a comment v Huddersfield first match we'd nowt in them shirts and the goon behind me wasn't bright enough to detect the team isn't good enough!!
We've shot ourselves in the foot too many times this season I'm afraid. You can't just switch on and off.
Mr Wane will say it was not us.

But over the last 6-8 weeks it is us and season is done we wont make the semis in the play offs. Just not good enough last season we played young players and rested some this season we have been playing stronger sides and losing badly against mid table and lower table sides.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Someone from the conspiracy group tell me why you think we don't want to finish top.

You'd have to finish 5th to change the structure of the playoffs in any meaningfull way, so why do you think we don't want to finish top?

IMO we're trying to finish top but not doing a very good job.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote: Agreed. I actually think both Wigan and Leeds will duck tonight. Wigan especially as they are more in danger of finishing top.
I passed a comment v Huddersfield first match we'd win nowt in them shirts and the goon behind me wasn't bright enough to detect the team isn't good enough!!
Firstly the 'foot in mouth' phrase is completely the wrong phrase to use in this context and secondly, it is not blind faith it was a simple prediction!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: We will play to win tonight and win we will!!
Firstly the 'foot in mouth' phrase is completely the wrong phrase to use in this context and secondly, it is not blind faith it was a simple prediction!!
My prediction was better :tong: lol, wish i'd had money on it
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

medlocke wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote: Oh dear, foot in mouth time!!
My prediction was better :tong: lol, wish i'd had money on it
Fair comment Meds, I was wrong!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett