Our Matty!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Our Matty!

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Stuwigan wrote:First Try nice try but sadly you are completely wrong I am far from a KID as you put it....

Shame you have to come down to insults like a few others on here who do not like the opinions others put on here.( pity no intelligent response )

Look at the threads placed on here one is doubting where Sam will be back on Friday to play Hull sating its a PR stunt ????? Even Bilko has mentioned it on twitter about some fans thinking its a stunt. Again a single player being targeted as some say not Wigan standard funny how a few years back and after the New Zealand tests where he won man of the match he was being praised and a good player and now berated by some on here.. Also the coach again is slagged off by many on here at every opportunity so hence my comments all doom and gloom I bet other fans reading this forum love it.

Injury update: guess what lets bash the club for not giving us the medical records of the injured players...

Sam T: one again lets have a go and argue over a toe injury and where Sam has a shave !!!! come on.

Believe it or not I'm for open opinions and do read some very good stuff on here about what people think but some of it is just cringe worthy and an opportunity to points score against other posters...
Sorry you can rant all you want. But this is a forum where people have different opinions of players coaches ect. And this forum is the perfect place to express there feelings mine included.If we all agreed on everything there would be no point in the site. I call the coach in fact he is BL**dy useless and does not have a clue. There I Have said it and guess what It won't change a thing at Wigan. Debate and enjoy. I do agree with you regarding personal agenda's with some posters who target personal attacks on particular posters.
Stuwigan

Post by Stuwigan »

Kept : Three Grand Finals in a row , players being brought through the academy process going on to NRL clubs / Rugby Union looks like hes really clueless and rubbish don't he. Idea get your coaching badges work your socks off to get a coaching job then coach a SL team and then I think you will be qualified to judge.But oh no I forget Couch Coaches always know best so I bow to your better knowledge of the game and player welfare..

I look forward to your appointment as Wigan Warriors next coach.
superleague

Post by superleague »

Stuwigan wrote:superleague - you have still not answered my question define a Wigan standard player ???

All you did is serve the answer with something about McNamara being England coach who has nothing to do with Wigan.

I have not mentioned anything about mediocrity you did and also correct me if I'm wrong did Wigan win silverware with Matty as our scrum half and he won the Lance Todd trophy when we played Hull..and in the same year win the Grand Final against Warrington
What I class as Wigan standard is the best available player we can get in a particular position, which smith imo is nowhere near, that Ok for you mate (sarcasm by the way).

And if you read my reply to true blue warrior I said yes he's has won silverware but made to look a better player by other much better player in lockers, Green, Tomkins, who paper over the cracks in smiths limited skill and ability. Just because he's won some silverware does not make him good enough and consistent enough to to be a Wigan standard 7.
Stuwigan

Post by Stuwigan »

Superleague - defo not your ( mate ) - yet another dig from users off here

In reality tho having the best in every position will never happen due to the Salary Cap.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Stuwigan wrote:Kept : Three Grand Finals in a row , players being brought through the academy process going on to NRL clubs / Rugby Union looks like hes really clueless and rubbish don't he. Idea get your coaching badges work your socks off to get a coaching job then coach a SL team and then I think you will be qualified to judge.But oh no I forget Couch Coaches always know best so I bow to your better knowledge of the game and player welfare..

I look forward to your appointment as Wigan Warriors next coach.
Practice what you preach regarding insulting people. And by the way I DO HAVE COACHING BADGES.My son has one less than Wane so should he be coaching SL there are coaches in Sl without relevant badges so they mean naf all. I also have a driving licence but can't drive A TANK.
superleague

Post by superleague »

Stuwigan wrote:Superleague - defo not your ( mate )
Obviously not, I was being sarcastic, anyways will have to agree to disagree you rate smith I don't end off
Stuwigan

Post by Stuwigan »

No need to shout.!!

Great for your son and I hope he does well in coaching a team one day.

Also kept how would I know you have your coaching badges ! ! But like you said badges dnt mean your a good coach just because you have them does it ?

Driving licence and able to drive a tank ?? No I would need to pass my tank driving licence I think first and could be fun.

Many on here say they are far better coaches than Wane and my comments purely mean if you were a better coach you would be in the job and not Wane. Instead unfortunately they slag him off at every chance. If that offends you I'm sorry but it's true ....

Tuigamala

Post by Tuigamala »

Stuwigan wrote:No need to shout.!!

Great for your son and I hope he does well in coaching a team one day.

Also kept how would I know you have your coaching badges ! ! But like you said badges dnt mean your a good coach just because you have them does it ?

Driving licence and able to drive a tank ?? No I would need to pass my tank driving licence I think first and could be fun.

Many on here say they are far better coaches than Wane and my comments purely mean if you were a better coach you would be in the job and not Wane. Instead unfortunately they slag him off at every chance. If that offends you I'm sorry but it's true ....

I think Frank Pritchard does tank licences I hear he's got a few weeks of free slots coming up .. maybe give him a shout your first lesson will be learning how to use the suspension .. oh dear il get mi coat :eusa18:
"If there is no blood on the line, it is not rugby league"
(Russell Crowe)

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Weird Stu; You enter a thread being extremely negsative about the ENTIRE forum and then when somebody pulls you up re your grammar you cry like a baby. GROW A SET :exc:
Stuwigan

Post by Stuwigan »

Cpwigan ha ha ha grow a set such a joker !!!! Please direct me were I have " cried like a baby " and it's upto you if you like my comments or not and coming from Mr Neg I'll take that as a compliment

Some have agreed with my comments but yet you do not have a go at them but if it makes you happy carry on...