Re: Crosby to Warrington

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: Are you saying he is contracted to Wigan for 2017?
I can't remember who said he would still be here next season but the question was about the NRL and they acknowledge the interest. TBH no idea how long his contract is because I took no notice since I was expecting him to be gone after next season anyway.
It was the same with Blake Green people knew well in advance it was his last season but people were all shocked when the time came.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: Are you saying he is contracted to Wigan for 2017?
I can't remember who said he would still be here next season but the question was about the NRL and they acknowledge the interest. TBH no idea how long his contract is because I took no notice since I was expecting him to be gone after next season anyway.
It was the same with Blake Green people knew well in advance it was his last season but people were all shocked when the time came.
My point is that he can't go anywhere if he is contracted to Wigan unless we agree to sell him. If he is not then the reality is that Wigan don't value him as high as Wire.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: My point is that he can't go anywhere if he is contracted to Wigan unless we agree to sell him. If he is not then the reality is that Wigan don't value him as high as Wire.
IL has said he wont stop any players going to the NRL, Union etc, if he wants to go then he'll go contracts seen to be irrelevant.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
bill.inger wrote:
But it's taking the heat out of the Matty Smith saga.!!!
Get your predictions in now as to where Matty will play next year.
You have a point :)

Smith to wire 2017!!!!or Leeds!!!

Fence sitting is a specialty
Fence sitting? I have never seen anybody mention that Smith is going to Leeds. Obviously, you don't have to believe what any of these guys are stating on here but do you know something that they don't? If not, why have a dig at them?
That's the point I,like so many people here and on facebook know bugger all about who's going or coming,just sick of people saying crap and pretending they know stuff.

For the record I'm sure Smith has gone to saints,that's because I heard rational reasons at the riversiders media night (can't remember the guys name now)said the club won't let him speak to the press and bar this week Smith hasn't said a word.

The Crosby rumour has come out of nowhere but of course he was going,according to those in the know of course,all season to the NRL,which of course didn't happen,it just gets tiresome that's all.

I don't pretend to know the clubs ins and out I just get tired of people posting nonsense

Plus look at the quoted text,bill said get in the Matty Smith going somewhere so I did,lightheartedly.

On another thing on the subject of rumours yesterdy I saw one the Clubb was going to Hull,a badly scrawled post had been captured showed the "source"claiming while he had a kneck injury it's a done deal.

The source couldn't spell neck...yet there it was gathering traction he's gone etc,it's by the by that Tony himself said on Tuesday he's going to need a bone graft on his "kneck""(to use the hull spelling) its utter nonsense.

I'm not knocking anyone but until the club says something all this and the other rumours are just that rumours.
shaunedwardsfanclub

fozzieskem wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
fozzieskem wrote: You have a point :)

Smith to wire 2017!!!!or Leeds!!!

Fence sitting is a specialty
Fence sitting? I have never seen anybody mention that Smith is going to Leeds. Obviously, you don't have to believe what any of these guys are stating on here but do you know something that they don't? If not, why have a dig at them?
That's the point I,like so many people here and on facebook know bugger all about who's going or coming,just sick of people saying crap and pretending they know stuff.

For the record I'm sure Smith has gone to saints,that's because I heard rational reasons at the riversiders media night (can't remember the guys name now)said the club won't let him speak to the press and bar this week Smith hasn't said a word.

The Crosby rumour has come out of nowhere but of course he was going,according to those in the know of course,all season to the NRL,which of course didn't happen,it just gets tiresome that's all.

I don't pretend to know the clubs ins and out I just get tired of people posting nonsense

Plus look at the quoted text,bill said get in the Matty Smith going somewhere so I did,lightheartedly.

On another thing on the subject of rumours yesterdy I saw one the Clubb was going to Hull,a badly scrawled post had been captured showed the "source"claiming while he had a kneck injury it's a done deal.

The source couldn't spell neck...yet there it was gathering traction he's gone etc,it's by the by that Tony himself said on Tuesday he's going to need a bone graft on his "kneck""(to use the hull spelling) its utter nonsense.

I'm not knocking anyone but until the club says something all this and the other rumours are just that rumours.
Fair enough but rumours will fill those dark dank nights that are on the way.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

And the seasons over let the rumours commence :D
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Dom had a great game yesterday and at his age he'll reach his peak over the next couple of seasons. He'd be a great loss and I'd hate to see him go. Don't forget, he missed the preseason with an injury and it's very difficult to make up that loss during the season. It would be nice to keep the young yet experienced core of players that we now have. So many of them will benefit from the win yesterday. I was so proud of the effort that they put in, what a team.
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Played well.

Strong and aggressive.
OJ

Post by OJ »

Made some great metres last night (and in other games) certainly hope the story isn't true but fear the worst
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

shaunedwardsfanclub

Josie's friend wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: My point is that he can't go anywhere if he is contracted to Wigan unless we agree to sell him. If he is not then the reality is that Wigan don't value him as high as Wire.
IL has said he wont stop any players going to the NRL, Union etc, if he wants to go then he'll go contracts seen to be irrelevant.
True but this is a competitor.