So Who Is The Scape Goat Now?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: So Who Is The Scape Go...

Post by jinkin jimmy »

cpwigan posted:
Lockers the player is quality IMO.
Agreed.
cpwigan posted:
The captaincy is a fair debate.
Agreed.
cpwigan posted:
Anybody rating Orr over Lockers needs their head testing
Agreed!!
:)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

How about a 4th JJ?

Binder for DV at centre
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

cpwigan posted:
How about a 4th JJ?

Binder for DV at centre
:lol: :eh:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Flash posted:
I blame the Home Office for the Immigration crisis, Bush for the war in Iraq :D
No, if we are going to have political comments on this web (see logo) then it was definately Saddam Hussein who was responsible for the war in Eyeraq and in the IND there is hope at last in that second son (who works there in Leeds) actually, got someone deported last month for the first time in over 2 years!
The IND will not work as long as there is a woman in charge, there you are a sexist comment as well but I claim truth as my defence.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Exiled Wiganer posted:

But that is by accident rather than design.
Clever :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:

ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

jinkin jimmy posted:
. Feca doesn't make the mistakes Lockers does because, a) He only plays 20 minutes, Compare him to Dallas (everyone's favourite). Dallas never gets criticised, probably because he doesn't drop the ball, but tell me what else he does? He isn't at all threatening any more but because he drives the ball in 4 times in a game he is hailed as a hero. He doesn't kick, so again he can't get that wrong either.

Sorry I have to criticise Dallas to make my point, but that is what it takes on here, unfortunately. :conf:
My points exactly. Feca may be brilliant from time to time but those times are too infrequent, he needs to play 60 mins as a minimum. Dallas I'm afraid has played a season too long, last seasons injuries have caught up with him and as you say he poses no threat to the opposition these days if he gets the ball when he is more than 20 yds away from the line but of course he does have the disadvantage of playing outaide my favourite bete noir DV :angry:
Although to be fair to DV, why should I be after his performances over the past 15 months??, he did look interested spasmodically on Saturday which is far more than he has in the past. Think positive Ian, he has bucked up his efforts because he knows he is looking for a new employer next year after the arrival of Bailey and Johnson.
Can anybody tell me why Goulding is getting the nod in front of Gleason? Surely not because that was TAP's fist move in the game against Salford last year when he introduced Gleason to the team?

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cpwigan posted:
How about a 4th JJ?

Binder for DV at centre
hope you mean danny and not mike :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Goulding is the best of the young centres. However, he is actually better on the left.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

No, if we are going to have political comments on this web
Exactly, lets not have political comments. Cos this is a rugby forum and no one cares for your views.

As for the gender comment, go take your wooden spoon and stir it up on a proper POLITICAL forum.
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

This club has never been successful under this Labour government, I blame Blair, Prescott and err...Geoff Hoon