Re: season tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Shame that. I have to say service seems better than the Hilton Street Shop was.
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

still not got mine which is a renewal however, I also bought my cousins first ST and he recieved his days ago!spoke to the club an they blammed royal mail, surprise surprise
Susi

Post by Susi »

If people have their client codes they should get discount, those who have their tickets can take the voucher they get with them.
it is only one shirt per client code though. so if you have a number of shirts to buy make sure ya take enough codes to cover them.
The vouchers are valid to end of feb that come with your ticket. So no real panic, except for those who want em for xmas pressies, then you could always buy vouchers and still gret the discount after xmas.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Any idea how many have been sold for 2011? Maybe the club will release the figure after the Early Bird deadline?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

no doubt it will be a record breaking sales scheme they've had... just like our 2011 home shirt sales eh.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ancientnloyal wrote:no doubt it will be a record breaking sales scheme they've had... just like our 2011 home shirt sales eh.
Hope not else there'll be no-one there :lol:
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Santa never brought mine :(
2002 and EW is hooked
bobbyb

Post by bobbyb »

we got ours on thursday,the postman said her had delivered alot so far that day.
Susi

Post by Susi »

me must av been very bad santa did not bring ours and postie only given us junk mail since xmas. would not mind but went for ours as soon as went on sale. HMMPH! :angry:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The post is totally screwed up. I reckon plenty of post that should have been delivered during the bad weather is simply piled up whilst the new stuff is getting delivered beforehand. Pure surmisation based on stuff ordered 2 weeks+ ago still not arriving and stuff ordered in the last week arriving. Just to add I am not too sure if the posties play sword fighting with postal tubes. Managed to break a tube that was sent to me special delivery.