Gleeson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Gleeson

Post by DaveO »

29wes28 wrote:True Dave O I take your point but Im sure we will never find out unless it becomes available in an autobiography lol. However in this situation who could we sign at centre is there any quality centres available at the minute??? Would you give Joel a chance with Hock coming back, Im not so sure but I cant think of any good uns available can you?
I don't think there is anyone available. The days of Mo dropping £400K on a club for their best centre have long gone!

I am not keen on Joel at centre and think he makes more effective breaks from the 2nd row and isn't Hock coming back as a prop anyway?

I think we will miss Gleeson if we can't replace him.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Not sure on Hocks position and I agree on Joel to an extent he is potent in 2nd row but could he become the same at centre only reason for the question is because our young centres are not ready for full time super league and your quite right without a replacement we could really struggle on that side, either way we are allready missing Gleeson, shame too I thought last year he had some stellar perfomances for us.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Just hope there are no injuries to George or we could be in difficulty!
jobo

Post by jobo »

Truly sorry to see him go and hope it all turns out ok for him.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I understand why fans are sorry to see him go but trust me if you knew what his attitude towards the WCC and how he spoke to Madge about it you would all be kicking him out the door yourselves.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Cue a response from Vito Genovese!:D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:I understand why fans are sorry to see him go but trust me if you knew what his attitude towards the WCC and how he spoke to Madge about it you would all be kicking him out the door yourselves.
I've seen his attitude cp & it stinks. It has been the same all his career, he thinks he is above everyone else for some unknown reason. I have never liked him, never wanted him & was really annoyed when we did sign him. I said to my niece at the time that he would let the club down sooner or later. Why did Saints get rid? Why did Warrington get rid? He is a bad egg & a bad influence on our young lads who think he is Jack the Lad.

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

cpwigan wrote:I understand why fans are sorry to see him go but trust me if you knew what his attitude towards the WCC and how he spoke to Madge about it you would all be kicking him out the door yourselves.
Without going into the rumours thing again, I've heard plenty about it, so I know what you mean. It's just a tad sad that it's turned out the way it has.
warriorwal

Post by warriorwal »

He was at the KC on friday night having a chat with agar the orrible !!!
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Good ridence for me, glad he's gone. Nearly every club he's been at have got shut so that tells me somthing .