Pat Richards

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: Pat Richards

Post by No straw damn us »

jackoh wrote:I ve been told today 3rd April thyat Pat is going to sign for Sale .

The lad who told me has good Rugby Union contacts .
I don't believe that's true.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

AdamMac wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE TRUE!!!!!

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/artic ... fer/
The 28-year-old winger is understood to have agreed to a new two year deal to stay at Wigan, the same club Maguire will leave at the end of the year to join Souths.

The Warriors are expected to make an announcement to the public about Richards’ retention next week.
That is my take too. Announced at or just before the fans forum.
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

cpwigan wrote:
AdamMac wrote:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE TRUE!!!!!

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/artic ... fer/
The 28-year-old winger is understood to have agreed to a new two year deal to stay at Wigan, the same club Maguire will leave at the end of the year to join Souths.

The Warriors are expected to make an announcement to the public about Richards’ retention next week.
That is my take too. Announced at or just before the fans forum.
Happy days then hey CP?!

We just need to confirm Shaun Kenny-Dowell for next season and all will be good (hahah I wish)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Very good news :) Yes, cp, think it will be announced at the fans forum.

Pat's son Aiden was playing with his dad & said "I'll be Sean O'Loughlin you be Thomas Leuluai"!!

Apparently he wasn't very happy that his son wanted to be our captain :roll: :roll:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Pharabus

Post by Pharabus »

josie andrews wrote:Very good news :) Yes, cp, think it will be announced at the fans forum.

Pat's son Aiden was playing with his dad & said "I'll be Sean O'Loughlin you be Thomas Leuluai"!!

Apparently he wasn't very happy that his son wanted to be our captain :roll: :roll:
Probably more embarrasing he wanted his dad to be Tommy!!
jackoh

Post by jackoh »

Sorry Wazzer hadn`t changed my calender Page ! .
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

I am talking about Pat Richards at Wigan, i don't care about butcher's bills or Orrell's electricity bills!.surely the fans who pay their money each week through ticket sales or merchandising have to have some degree of knowledge about what is going on.. or can they get in for free if it's nothing to do with them? they have followed the club through thick and thin over the years,sureley they can expect a bit more than "no comment" tell people properley that you would rather not interrupt the player's season with talk of contracts etc.easy!
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Why? IL is the owner of WRLC so far his record is exempliary,from the time he took over until now.If he has negotiations ongoing why jeoperdize them? be wait until the forum.
georgio

Post by georgio »

platt-warrior wrote:Why? IL is the owner of WRLC so far his record is exempliary,from the time he took over until now.If he has negotiations ongoing why jeoperdize them? be wait until the forum.
just because you look like him pw :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

jackoh wrote:Sorry Wazzer hadn`t changed my calender Page ! .
Haha. So now you're seeing a picture of Gleeson! :lol: