Our Matty!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Our Matty!

Post by medlocke »

Typical RLfans mentality :eusa4:
Stuwigan

Post by Stuwigan »

That aimed at me medlocke ?
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

[quote="Stuwigan"]Cpwigan ha ha ha grow a set such a joker !!!! Please direct me were I have " cried like a baby " and it's upto you if you like my comments or not and coming from Mr Neg I'll take that as a compliment

Some have agreed with my comments but yet you do not have a go at them but if it makes you happy carry on...[/quote

You tell him Stu, but be prepared for the treatment from the conductor and members of his orchestra!

Stuwigan

Post by Stuwigan »

WW I have noticed that this forum does seem to be a little clickly with a few users on here who when they don't like your comment as it may hit a nerve.Are only capable of replying with insults and as you can see I've had my few thrown at me already.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wow, you come from RLfans the cliquiest forum on the planet where you can get a ban for merely mentioning the clique (like i did a few month ago), there be no cliques on this site
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Stuwigan wrote:WW I have noticed that this forum does seem to be a little clickly with a few users on here who when they don't like your comment as it may hit a nerve.Are only capable of replying with insults and as you can see I've had my few thrown at me already.
This made me smile. Talk about kettle and frying pan. Just read back though your own posts and see. You come across as Mr angry. Not an insult by the way just imo observation. Chill. :)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Stuwigan wrote:WOW proper doom n gloom on here ain't we has anyone forgotten how to actually praise or player or get behind em !!! All I see is rubbish this rubbish that crap coaching here not a clue there .....

I thought it was a supporters forum not let's take any opportunity to slag everyone off but hey hoe I must be wrong
Here in lies the problem. Decent thread. Several praising Matty Smith, one fan not doing so but it is a free world and a forum so fine. Then what? Mr RL Fans Stu comes along a post lies (LIES) - added it twice so you could spell it!
WOW proper doom n gloom on here ain't we has anyone forgotten how to actually praise or player or get behind em !!! All I see is rubbish this rubbish that crap coaching here not a clue there .....
= lies and GARBAGE from you. Throw in slurs about myself which again were lies and stupid.

I will make you even more miserable; WIGAN RL - OUR CLUB were far from happy with Matty over the last season or so. I have it on record so KITD is far more right than you or WW are.

This forum is balanced between positive and negative. By the admission of Wigan RL - OUR CLUB we have played poorly this season, not hit top form BUT we are still in a great position. 99.9% of Wigan fans are hoping Sam returning and a fit squad = success (winning either the CC or SL!) Funny how the club recognise poor play but two lemmings cannot see it!

If you want to kiss ass go back to RLfans. Tell them CPW is horrid and one or two will stroke your ego. Bilko, nice chap but now 'part of the establishment' and will tow the party line. Far better without Wish FM.
Stuwigan

Post by Stuwigan »

Quote CPWIGAN " Here in lies the problem. Decent thread. Several praising Matty Smith, one fan not doing so but it is a free world and a forum so fine. Then what? Mr RL Fans Stu comes along a post lies (LIES) - added it twice so you could spell it! "

now who has thrown the toys out the pram accusing me of Lies :lol: :lol: :lol:

" = lies and GARBAGE from you. Throw in slurs about myself which again were lies and stupid."

aww no intelligent reply so again personal attacks in your words " GROW A PAIR "

As from your club you represent a very small percentage of fans on this forum and you are far from balanced with the attacks on coaches / player you throw around.

re RLFANS you must have been either banned from there or someone upset you im not MR RLFANS and only posted my views on the a few times.

However can I remind you it is an option i voice if you dont like it dont read and certainlu dont try your bull tactics on me cause they dont work.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Stuwigan wrote:Quote CPWIGAN " Here in lies the problem. Decent thread. Several praising Matty Smith, one fan not doing so but it is a free world and a forum so fine. Then what? Mr RL Fans Stu comes along a post lies (LIES) - added it twice so you could spell it! "

now who has thrown the toys out the pram accusing me of Lies :lol: :lol: :lol:

" = lies and GARBAGE from you. Throw in slurs about myself which again were lies and stupid."

aww no intelligent reply so again personal attacks in your words " GROW A PAIR "

As from your club you represent a very small percentage of fans on this forum and you are far from balanced with the attacks on coaches / player you throw around.

re RLFANS you must have been either banned from there or someone upset you im not MR RLFANS and only posted my views on the a few times.

However can I remind you it is an option i voice if you dont like it dont read and certainlu dont try your bull tactics on me cause they dont work.

That's telling them Stu. Not read your threads but I certainly will now. Re spelling don't bother about it. Your being understood that's the main thing. Carry on regardless CPW is CPW is CPW as you are you. Regards
:)
Stuwigan

Post by Stuwigan »

Medlocke just for your information I dont come from anywhere and I am free to post on either site.

As per RLFANS I have posted on there a few times only over many years of being registered on it.

As I have said it is my opinion and its upto you if you read or reply but check 1st with CP wont you as you both say the same thing.....suggesting you have at some point either been banned from there or someone has upset you