Re: Crosby to Warrington

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
OJ

Post by OJ »

Morph wrote: his mum lives in Birchwood!!
So do I but can't stand Wire so where you live doesn't really matter
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: My point is that he can't go anywhere if he is contracted to Wigan unless we agree to sell him. If he is not then the reality is that Wigan don't value him as high as Wire.
IL has said he wont stop any players going to the NRL, Union etc, if he wants to go then he'll go contracts seen to be irrelevant.
True but this is a competitor.
If Wire had another quality prop with Cooper then they will have an excellent front row for 2017.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Must admit I if it where me wouldn't let him go to a direct competitor that's for sure,
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

On last nights performance, Dom Crosby was streets ahead of Simms and better than Hill too.
I think much of that was down to how strong our players are with excellent fitness to nullify most things they threw at us.

Taking one team of 13 players from last night's squads of 34 in total, how many Warrington players would have got into that best performing 13 on the night?
Players from 1 to 13 who would you have picked, try not to be too bias.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

If it's a given that Mossop is going and we need to offload a prop then imo it's Flower every time. The main issue would be is that would any team come in for him, I always thought we resigned him to get a transfer fee.
Crosby to NRL this year or next is believable but to Wire makes no sense.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Money!
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

cpwigan wrote:Money!
If it's that I'd be disappointed, winning stuff is more important than a bit of extra money (at his age anyway)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Josie's friend wrote:
If it's that I'd be disappointed, winning stuff is more important than a bit of extra money (at his age anyway)
It is and it isn't. Very short career, high risk particularly at prop. Bing may have developed with age but a TA who came across his as high school student said he wasn't the sharpes tool.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

cpwigan wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:
It is and it isn't. Very short career, high risk particularly at prop. Bing may have developed with age but a TA who came across his as high school student said he wasn't the sharpes tool.
Lol the sharpest tool what's that supposed to mean?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

fozzieskem wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
Josie's friend wrote: If it's that I'd be disappointed, winning stuff is more important than a bit of extra money (at his age anyway)
Lol the sharpest tool what's that supposed to mean?
What Alex said below. The TA liked him a lot but I think thick as .... was used. He is not the first BTW.