O’Loughlin has ‘remote chance’ of playing in Grand Final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: O’Loughlin has ‘remote chance’ of playing in Grand Final

Post by medlocke »

Fookin disgusting, ruined the game for me now, was really looking forward to the game for once, if he had anything about him he would have put his team and his team mates first
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

medlocke wrote:Fookin disgusting, ruined the game for me now, was really looking forward to the game for once, if he had anything about him he would have put his team and his team mates first
Neither Lockers or Flower should be in that squad, the people who got us there should play
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Josie's friend wrote:
medlocke wrote:Fookin disgusting, ruined the game for me now, was really looking forward to the game for once, if he had anything about him he would have put his team and his team mates first
Neither Lockers or Flower should be in that squad, the people who got us there should play
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Ballcocks
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:
Every player who has pulled on a c & w shirt this season has got us there, not just those who have played in the last few games. If Flower and Lockers are fit then they are in Waney's team.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Brad5926 wrote:Lockers is in Sharrocks is out ......confirmed
I thought that he had replaced Wells.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Brad5926 wrote:Lockers is in Sharrocks is out ......confirmed
I thought that he had replaced Wells.
Shaun was on Wigan TV saying Sharrocks would be there
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Every player who has pulled on a c & w shirt this season has got us there, not just those who have played in the last few games. If Flower and Lockers are fit then they are in Waney's team.
I disagree these last couple of performances have saved our season, before then we were getting by at best and not playing as a team. Table position was a refection on the quality of this years competition.

Any way it's Grand Final day so no time for irrelevant crap, enjoy the game :)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Jack Wells makes way for O'Loughlin :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:
Every player who has pulled on a c & w shirt this season has got us there, not just those who have played in the last few games. If Flower and Lockers are fit then they are in Waney's team.
Exactly.

Maybe all the players who had stinkers during the season, played in the Widnes game and others where we underperformed, should sit out the Grand Final. We wouldn't have many players on the pitch though if that was the case...
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.