Dudson to Salford

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Lee481

Re: Dudson to Salford

Post by Lee481 »

Dudson to Salford? Anywhere but Wigan please! Gives away penalty after penalty. Tonight proved that, very poor. Our worst prop IMO.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Lee481 wrote:Dudson to Salford? Anywhere but Wigan please! Gives away penalty after penalty. Tonight proved that, very poor. Our worst prop IMO.
Did he do any more or worse than certain Salford players who got away with acts of thuggery?
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Lee481 wrote:Dudson to Salford? Anywhere but Wigan please! Gives away penalty after penalty. Tonight proved that, very poor. Our worst prop IMO.
What last night proved was that he was no push over that would buckle and bow to the Salford thuggery.He is what Wigan needs steel in the forwards.You must feel the same way about Micky Mac then because he is the same type aggressive penalty player.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
devon jim 1 wrote:Thanks for your remarks PM. I also respect your views Yes I to have noticed that Robey has never really had a good game playing us.I have always put that down to our dominant pack as opposed to one individual.However I accept your take on the point.To be honest I think I am over critical of MM mainly because of his physicality sailing close to the wind.I will try to eradicate this pereived bias(TBW take note )and look forward toMM making me 'sit up and take note' for the right reasons :D
Roby has been quiet against us for a number of reasons, 1 is definitely MM has him dominated both physically and mentally, 2 is we are a better team than them in recent times and finally he is not as good as he was. MM is a very physical player and plays the game on the edge but I would not class him as a sneaky thug like some, he fronts up everytime and will take anyone on face to face, just ask JP!! If you actually look at his disciplinary record in comparison to the type of player he is, it is very good. Finally when the going gets tough and we need someone to stand up and be counted in the BIG games, MM does that everytime and along with SOL has been nothing short of instrumental in our recent successes!!
Not a sneaky thug.
Did you not see the hit he put on Quasimodo in last years Grand Final.
It was worth the entrance fee alone after what Quasi did to Blake Green. One of the best timed sneaky shots you will see, well maybe Quasi didn't see it coming.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
devon jim 1 wrote:Thanks for your remarks PM. I also respect your views Yes I to have noticed that Robey has never really had a good game playing us.I have always put that down to our dominant pack as opposed to one individual.However I accept your take on the point.To be honest I think I am over critical of MM mainly because of his physicality sailing close to the wind.I will try to eradicate this pereived bias(TBW take note )and look forward toMM making me 'sit up and take note' for the right reasons :D
Roby has been quiet against us for a number of reasons, 1 is definitely MM has him dominated both physically and mentally, 2 is we are a better team than them in recent times and finally he is not as good as he was. MM is a very physical player and plays the game on the edge but I would not class him as a sneaky thug like some, he fronts up everytime and will take anyone on face to face, just ask JP!! If you actually look at his disciplinary record in comparison to the type of player he is, it is very good. Finally when the going gets tough and we need someone to stand up and be counted in the BIG games, MM does that everytime and along with SOL has been nothing short of instrumental in our recent successes!!
Not a sneaky thug.
Did you not see the hit he put on Quasimodo in last years Grand Final.
It was worth the entrance fee alone after what Quasi did to Blake Green. One of the best timed sneaky shots you will see, well maybe Quasi didn't see it coming.
Fair point but that was revenge and BW deserved it, he wouldn't do that to a young kid or a little one like Ryan Bailey does for example!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
whittlen

Post by whittlen »

It must of been 45 seconds after the whilst, when I saw Dudson in his BMW talking to Blake Green.

The fact that he had showered and changed and was leaving the ground may mean something has gone regarding behavior or ??

So depending on what has happened there may be a possibility he may not feature in any of the remaining games..

Who knows.... :conf:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

whittlen wrote:It must of been 45 seconds after the whilst, when I saw Dudson in his BMW talking to Blake Green.

The fact that he had showered and changed and was leaving the ground may mean something has gone regarding behavior or ??

So depending on what has happened there may be a possibility he may not feature in any of the remaining games..

Or the showers were cold!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
whittlen wrote:It must of been 45 seconds after the whilst, when I saw Dudson in his BMW talking to Blake Green.

Or the showers were cold!!
Or he was on a promise!
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If he has re-signed I'd be happy.
Big, powerful and aggressive just what SW likes.
Too many mistakes in his game now but those, hopefully, can be rectified.
At 24 he could have 10 years as a prop in front of him.