Wane fired up by 'noises from Widnes'

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
dave_highfive1

Re: Wane fired up by 'noises from Widnes'

Post by dave_highfive1 »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
dave_highfive1 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: If you are going to say something Dave at least make sure you back up your argument with suitable evidence. The point you made about the end of season always going crap is ridiculous as we won the double last season.

When did I say you couldn't say something on this forum?

As for the outburst and name calling then I will leave Mike to deal with that as I don't want to humiliate you more than you just have yourself!!
You asked for it!!!!!

Yet again I made a comment (completely within the rules) and you were the one causing an insult.

I specifically said that IT WILL COST US THIS TIME!

Dont think iv humiliated myself one bit. Just in response to youre offense. See if Mike runs the rules by this!
I asked to be called a 'complete c***!! WOW

Yes you did say IT WILL COST US THIS TIME!!

But for the third time of pointing it out you also said 'Gone crap at the end' and by winning the double last year it is a pretty silly thing to say is it not?
No. Its not silly as we did go complete crap at the end of last season. We lost about (not counting) 7 of our last 9 games.

Im not disputing winning cups. Iv stated that all along. Im saying we have gone crap at the end of each of the 3 seasons SW has been in charge. He doesnt learn. We could be much better. And without the stupid mistakes could have had the LLS last year as well.

We are not operating within our full potential. And that is SW fault.

Yes you did still ask for it!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

medlocke wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
medlocke wrote:We will lose, IMO Waney has put the mockers on us by mouthing off in the press and with Ah Van back Manfredi could be shown up a few times tonight
Would Ah Van not be playing opposite Josh Charnley ?
i dunno, me heads all over the place at moment
Was Charnley, who had a poor game as did most of the team according to Wish fm.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

dave_highfive1 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
dave_highfive1 wrote: You asked for it!!!!!

Yet again I made a comment (completely within the rules) and you were the one causing an insult.

I specifically said that IT WILL COST US THIS TIME!

Dont think iv humiliated myself one bit. Just in response to youre offense. See if Mike runs the rules by this!
I asked to be called a 'complete c***!! WOW

But for the third time of pointing it out you also said 'Gone crap at the end' and by winning the double last year it is a pretty silly thing to say is it not?
No. Its not silly as we did go complete crap at the end of last season. We lost about (not counting) 7 of our last 9 games.

Im not disputing winning cups. Iv stated that all along. Im saying we have gone crap at the end of each of the 3 seasons SW has been in charge. He doesnt learn. We could be much better. And without the stupid mistakes could have had the LLS last year as well.

Now that post makes much more sense than your opening post tonight, some fair points there!!

I didn't deserve to be called what you called me in my opinion but I don't hold grudges!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
dave_highfive1

Post by dave_highfive1 »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
dave_highfive1 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: I asked to be called a 'complete c***!! WOW

Now that post makes much more sense than your opening post tonight, some fair points there!!

I didn't deserve to be called what you called me in my opinion but I don't hold grudges!!
Listen my last post was no different than the first. I stated that SW was no good and the same in my last post

Night night ????
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

No need for verbal abuse though Dave. You are mirroring Wanes pre match pressers :wink:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

dave_highfive1 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
dave_highfive1 wrote: No. Its not silly as we did go complete crap at the end of last season. We lost about (not counting) 7 of our last 9 games.

Listen my last post was no different than the first. I stated that SW was no good and the same in my last post

Night night ????
No, you supported your point about a rubbish end to the season with more evidence and also said we are not operating to our full potential which I also agree with, so it was a better post!!

Just before you go to sleep (until the next time we lose), when was the last time you posted after a victory or posted something positive?

#justsaying
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

a lot of passion and frustration in a few posts good banter from genuine fans sleep on it forget it :D