Charnley to return in a season

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
eccywarrior

Re: Charnley to return in a season

Post by eccywarrior »

Plus he was at the game yesterday so i reckon he will certainly be back in league next season but cant see him coming back here
IN WANE WE TRUST
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Can see him joining Leigh if they are still in SL
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

I think Salford since he's a big fan of the Dr
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I can see him joining Salford. Was big fan of josh 4 years ago but he's put on too much size.
I'd take burgess and a fit manfredi over him now, there more agile and sharp. Joes gonna be the best winger in super league this year, can see him up there for man of steel.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I thought Josh was awesome for us last season especially 2nd half and business end and I would have him back in a heartbeat!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I thought Josh was awesome for us last season especially 2nd half and business end and I would have him back in a heartbeat!
I'm with you on this TBW, and primarily because of the injury to Dom, and can he fully recovered from it.
Lewis is playing Well, but it's not to the level we saw Josh perform to last season.
My big hope is that Dom returns to his best form and then we have the best two wingers irrespective of Josh.
I'm trying to to say this without any disrespect towards Lewis, who has been playing with some big heart for our team.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I thought Josh was awesome for us last season especially 2nd half and business end and I would have him back in a heartbeat!
I'm with you on this as it stands.
With Manfredi more or less out all season it will be interesting to see Lewis Tierney step up and establish himself as no. 1 in that spot.
Come the time both DM and possibly Josh may have to knock him off his perch?!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I have always thought that Josh could offer good cover at 1 or in the centres as well. I would have him back.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

If we didn't have Sam, I would play dom at full back(if he can get back to full fitness) with josh(if he came back) and Joe on the wings
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I too would have him back in a heartbeat,he was excellent last season given all that was going on he stepped up magnificintly.