Re: Crosby to Warrington

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

God wrote:Joel Tomkins will play prop next season if all is well with his injury.
Two injuries God, both knees!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Confirmed now
OJ

Post by OJ »

Nearly choked on my cornflakes the other morning when I read a comment from a Wire fan saying they can get rid of Jack Hughes if Dom signs for them! Hughes has been one of their better players I thought.
Be interesting to hear the reason they give (especially Williams if he goes) for why they want to leave Wigan for Wire.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

OJ

Post by OJ »

Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

markill

Post by markill »

OJ wrote:Nearly choked on my cornflakes the other morning when I read a comment from a Wire fan saying they can get rid of Jack Hughes if Dom signs for them! Hughes has been one of their better players I thought.
Be interesting to hear the reason they give (especially Williams if he goes) for why they want to leave Wigan for Wire.
and given they're best mates he might have been an influence in the signing happening
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
OJ

Post by OJ »

Yes I know that I was just meaning how fickle fans can be as Jack Hughes has played well for them but someone is happy to get rid at the first opportunity.