Stains rant

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
El Guerrero

Stains rant

Post by El Guerrero »

This must be the post of the week from RL Fans. It was posted by jonnythesaint. Superb :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll never praise you, because I hate you.

I hate you for all the misery you gave me in my childhood. I hate you because after I came out of wembley in 1989, in tears, some of your "fans" was laughing at me. I hate you for signing Adrian Shelford, after we'd signed him. I hate you for all the glory grabbing fans that you had in the late 80's early 90's( especially the ones from St.Helens). I hate you for Shaun Edwards. I hate your daft gormless accents. I hate your striped shirts that make you look fatter. I hate you because of Murryfield. I hate you for buying success. I hate you for moaning about it when we signed Newlove. I hate you because of Terry Newton, Kelvin Skerrett, did I mention Shaun Edwards? I hate you because you hate me.

I just hate you. And yes, I am bitter and twisted, but I don't care, I'm loving us being top dogs, and I'm loving the fact that your being a little bit cocky because you turned Leeds over. But don't worry son, your world will come crashing down once more next time you play us.
To boldly go....where no Super League team has gone before... Wembley 2007
ancientnloyal

Re: Stains rant

Post by ancientnloyal »

Yeh i've read it... I doubt though we will get something like this in reply:

I hate you for all the misery you gave me in my young adulthood. I hate you because after I came out of Knobsey Road in 2005, in tears, some of your "fans" was laughing at me. I hate you for signing Jamie Lyon. I hate you for all the glory grabbing fans that you had in the late 90's early 00's( especially the ones from wait... no). I hate you for Sean Long. I hate your daft scouse accents. I hate your v-striped shirts that make you look gay. I hate you because of Cardiff. I hate you for buying success and getting away with it from the RFL. I hate you for moaning about it when we signed Fielden. I hate you because of Paul Newlove, Anthony Sullivan, did I mention Sean Long? I hate you because you hate me.

I just hate you. And yes, I am bitter and twisted, but I don't care, I'm loving us being the Greatest Ever Rugby Team, and I'm loving the fact that your being a little bit cocky because you turned Rochdale over. But don't worry son, your world will come crashing down once more next time you play us.

Then again. No.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

ha ha ha ha ha what a loser........were not top dogs anymore because were letting them have a go so they can see what its like to be champions of everything.....

and i think he meens there world will come crashing down doesnt he when all his top players retire in 2 years like ours did......e.g cassidy, radz, o'conner etc.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Agreed, were will stains be without, fozzard, long, cunningham, scully ?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
OJ

Post by OJ »

Don't forget about the bit of when the taxman catches up with them Ancient & Loyal :D Hope you have posted that as it's a superb reply.
Suppose part of me admires the guy (just a tiny bit!) for telling the truth and getting it out of his system. Sure a psychiatrist could make something of it!
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

you been throwing ur weight round again gemma
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

:D :badg: :eusa2: :eusa15: :eusa9: :eusa17:
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I love the bit about our "glory grabbing fans" - we've got far more fans now than we did in those glory days, despite a higher capacity at CP!
right cross

Post by right cross »

wow that guy's got a screw loose , great reply ,[how long did that take you :D ] and how long have you been a wigan fan,
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i like honesty in a guy ,hes only saying what they all think .but what a great response A and L your sense of humour seems to be at the same levell of the rest now if not surpassed us :lol: :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME