Wigan and Leigh college

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Keep_The_Faith

Wigan and Leigh college

Post by Keep_The_Faith »

Just to lift the gloom,what on earth was that display? from those students, at first i thought a bunch of chavs was invading the pitch, only to discover they were gyrating to some kind of music. My lad maintained it was "entertainment" and proceeded to ask what kind of entertainment was provided at Central Park, I told him we didnt go to be entertained, halftime consisted of a pee, a pint and a grumble and the only music was the greatest hits of John Philip Souza on a scratched vinyl disc. Bring back the "Liberty Bell"
"They just came to the club.I was there training in the Under 13's. They told us we had to stop playing Rugby 13. They took our kit and even the balls". 1942 unknown French rugby league player. Never forget.
mrs_carney

Re: Wigan and Leigh college

Post by mrs_carney »

my brother was up for finding 10 drunken men and doing a spot the difference :D
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
stacey c

Re: Wigan and Leigh college

Post by stacey c »

Watch out at the end of the season for my little girls cheerleading squad, they put these lot to shame :lol:
They are on for the hudds game in august and i want you lot clapping more than you did last night :conf:
We were after doing a bucket collection for fundraising but unfortunately all dates for this season have been allocated so the jjb said we could dance at half time whilst they beg for a sponsor and donations for us! :)
meatpie2005

Re: Wigan and Leigh colleg...

Post by meatpie2005 »

That wigan and leigh college thing, my god thank god for the rain. What's next, bloody koala dance?
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Someone told me that they were dancing to "I need a miracle" if so then I see some irony there, both for the dancers and Wigan.

Its good to see that people at Wigan & Leigh are getting worth while qualifications :conf:
meatpie2005

Post by meatpie2005 »

Crikey, that gives me confidence for the next generation. :) Rather see then cheerleaders do another dance!
meatpie2005

Post by meatpie2005 »

Crikey, that gives me confidence for the next generation. :) Rather see then cheerleaders do another dance!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

golborne high picked a mighty fine night to have a leavers do on :lol: SADLY i wasnt at JJB, well i say sadly, nothing seemed go right last night.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
meatpie2005

Post by meatpie2005 »

u lucky barstool!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

haha,

awesome night.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."