Last Man Out

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Poster

Last Man Out

Post by Poster »

Last player to leave JJB after tonight's game, and not from the visiting players lounge,was ???????
Shaun Briscoe.Surely this would be too obvious to mean anything. :eh: :eh: :eh:
shawcross da warrior

Re: Last Man Out

Post by shawcross da warrior »

I was under the impression he is a warriors player next season that is what i havwe been told........
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

really? im still not holding my breath.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

i hope this rumour is true and not a fake like the the peacock one. If we sign Briscoe i would be well chuffed because he reminds me of the great rads :D
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

wigan rugby posted:
i hope this rumour is true and not a fake like the the peacock one. If we sign Briscoe i would be well chuffed because he reminds me of the great rads :D
That is taking it a bit far IMO.

Ideally I'd prefer Ashton to be staying as I think the potential he has is greater than that of Briscoe.

Ashton is off so we have to make the best of a bad job so id Briscoe signs, fair enough but I can't say I am that excited about the prospect.

Dave
turf

Post by turf »

I'll bet Ashton appeared in the players lounge with a HUGE black eye after that clout he took from Briscoe.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

turf(CHRIS) posted:
I'll bet Ashton appeared in the players lounge with a HUGE black eye after that clout he took from Briscoe.
Hows the eye this morning CHRIS sorry I mean turf :roll:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew-Warrior

Post by Matthew-Warrior »

Hopefully Briscoe is on his way here for 2008.
LKC29

Post by LKC29 »

Poster posted:
Last player to leave JJB after tonight's game, and not from the visiting players lounge,was ???????
Shaun Briscoe.Surely this would be too obvious to mean anything. :eh: :eh: :eh:
I wouldn't read too much into this as this was the same at the last game of the season last year. Hooper and newton were also in the lounge but I don't think too much can be read into that either
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

wigan rugby posted:
I thought Briscoe had a lot of potential when he left us, but I don't think he really fulfilled that potential - maybe if he'd stayed and had another couple of years learning off Rads he might have; who knows?

I really don't rate him above any the other current fullbacks in SL, although I thought Lee Smith played well enough there for Leeds (& England, although he was rightly displaced by Ashton) before Brent Webb arrived.