cpwigan?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Martin Taylor

cpwigan?

Post by Martin Taylor »

This might sound a bit daft, but i was a bit concerned about our own cpwigan? In the WEP or Observer a few days back i read something about a local teacher by the name of Alan who had taken his own life!!! Just got me thinking that i have not seen cpwigan on the board for the past few days! Could someone just put my mind at rest please?
DaveO

Re: cpwigan?

Post by DaveO »

Martin Taylor posted:
This might sound a bit daft, but i was a bit concerned about our own cpwigan? In the WEP or Observer a few days back i read something about a local teacher by the name of Alan who had taken his own life!!! Just got me thinking that i have not seen cpwigan on the board for the past few days! Could someone just put my mind at rest please?
I noticed he hasn't been around lately but if anything untoward had happened I am sure we would know by now as quite a few posters know him through the school or personally.

Perhaps he has just been banned :lol:

Dave
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Alan Birchall was the teacher's name - taught in Chorley.

http://www.wigantoday.net/wigan-news?articleid=2905533

Not cpwigan, AFAIK he teaches at a Wigan school.
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

Thank you gents, although i am sad to here about such a thing, i'm glad it's not cp!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

According to the article it also happened on the 11th Jan. What you read or heard about recently was the inquest not the actual suicide.

So if it cpw and the teacher in question are one and the same we need to get a moderator from the X files on board pretty quick.

Dave
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
According to the article it also happened on the 11th Jan. What you read or heard about recently was the inquest not the actual suicide.

So if it cpw and the teacher in question are one and the same we need to get a moderator from the X files on board pretty quick.

Dave
Surely there are internet cafes in the afterlife? I'm not going if there aren't!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

its not cpwigan he his alan marsden ,hes having problems with his computer thats why he hasnt been on 4 a while
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

He's back, up and running! :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Phew :lol: You guys had me dead and buried.

Shame about the Southlands teacher :( By all accounts he was an outstanding teacher and a thoroughly decent man.

Me I just contracted a virus and then had major withdrawl symptoms. My nephew could not stop laughing at me. He reckons I would walk down the aisle with my PC as best man :o Cheeky git. The Mrs would not allow it :wink:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cpwigan posted:
Phew :lol: You guys had me dead and buried.

Shame about the Southlands teacher :( By all accounts he was an outstanding teacher and a thoroughly decent man.

Me I just contracted a virus and then had major withdrawl symptoms. My nephew could not stop laughing at me. He reckons I would walk down the aisle with my PC as best man :o Cheeky git. The Mrs would not allow it :wink:
Divorce her and marry the PC!

Welcome back!