Lockers does what he does best

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

Lockers does what he does best

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Lockers does what he does best and gives away a match winning drop of the ball to the snakes.

I have been told he has made more mistakes this year than any other player in Super League now.

Moved to the Wigan Warriors bit of the site. Fraggle

ancientnloyal

Re: Lockers does what he does ...

Post by ancientnloyal »

We're in the semi-finals of the Challenge Cup!!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Re: Lockers does what he d...

Post by cpwigan »

Yes it was terrible. He just through the ball away and looked like he could not care less. Is that what you want us to say :roll:

Get over it. Lockers was devestated afterwards. He made an error, it happens to everybody.
mikeyt

Re: Lockers does what he does ...

Post by mikeyt »

Wigan Watcher posted:
Lockers does what he does best and gives away a match winning drop of the ball to the snakes.

I have been told he has made more mistakes this year than any other player in Super League now.

One mistake and he gets crucified. What about our big hard Fielden immune from critisim. Lockers has been our best player for the last month.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

mikeyt posted:
What about our big hard Fielden immune from critisim.
you're kiddin' right? i've lost count of how many times he and lockers have been criticised :conf:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Fielden use to get ripped on here daily, over the past few months it has faded away.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

mikeyt posted:
Wigan Watcher posted:

One mistake and he gets crucified. What about our big hard Fielden immune from critisim. Lockers has been our best player for the last month.
And what about the 2 penaltys he gave away earlier on?

[/b]
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

A captain should be controlling and have a lot of discipline, Lockers does not show this his position as captain should be reassessed in my opinion. There are much stronger leaders in our team which we should use to our advantage. (Trent)
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

medlocke posted:
mikeyt posted:
Wigan Watcher posted:

[/b]
Good thing nobody else gave any penalties away, isn't it?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

GeoffN posted:
medlocke posted:
mikeyt posted:

[/b]
Good thing nobody else gave any penalties away, isn't it?
Fair enough Geoff, but what is the point of making all those tackles that everyone praises, then turn around and give penaltys away, besides that, he should know how to carry a ball properly and not in the laxydasical way he was carrying when he gifted them a try, still don't think he is Wigan standard :exc: