Disappointing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaiJones

Disappointing

Post by DaiJones »

Just read in the Express that Hull have signed Shaun Briscoe not really sure we should be letting him go to be honest.
DaiJones

Re: Disappointing

Post by DaiJones »

And Penrith are reportedly chasing Brian Carney too...sure he isn't interested
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

i know! why do they want him? he ours! just shows how good he is! i know th salary cap n all but why briscoe n wild? i mean bibey i can understand - th most unimaginative player ever!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Scanning the web and the Hull FC message boards there's either nothing about this or suggestions they've signed Briscoe, Danny Sculthorpe, Paul Sculthorpe and Iestyn Harris! Given the rumours about sending players out on loan I think there's a possibility of that being the case for Shaun. But there are, as ever, so many rumours floating around that I'd be a bit cautious about believing anything until it's formally announced by the club.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Mike
Site Admin

Latest News

Post by Mike »

The latest news on Briscoe is that Shaun McRae has contacted Wigan and is in discussions with Shaun's agent. McRae says that his interest was prompted by the press speculation that Briscoe might be avialble.

Read the full stories from the Hull Daily Mail and the SuperLeague.co.uk on the news section (click the links at the bottom of this page).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐