Tickets and Travel

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Pie_Eater14

Tickets and Travel

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

Does Anyone know of where o get hold of tickets and travel down to the middlesex sevens tournament at twikenham. If anyone does Please Reply to this or email me at wiganwarrior3@hotmail.com. Thanx -Shaun-
By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
Bilko

re: 7s

Post by Bilko »

Have a butchers at www.middlesex7s.com

Should have all the info you require there.

BTW the action kicks off at 11:20 with Wigans first game being at 1:20 (7th of 8 first round games)
Pie_Eater14

yeh iv cin it

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

ther aint nowt ther about travel i was wonderin if wigan supporters club was goin down or summet
could any1 tell me if they are cos im in spain now so i cant find out if thersa is a coach goin. thanx -shaun-
Fil

travel

Post by Fil »

tickets are on sale at wigan but no travel(?). i've looked on the net but can't find travel anyway. there must be a least a coachful of wigan fans who are up for goin down.
Pie_Eater14

no travel?

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

thats y im askin i would love to go down and support the lads but i aint payin any stupid prices on train.
Fil

TRAVEL AT LAST!!!!!

Post by Fil »

look in entertainment section of wigan reporter this week. i think its mayfair. there chargin £25 a pop tho so it aint cheap. just like going to wembley again....almost.
AshtonWarrior

Riversiders!!!!

Post by AshtonWarrior »

The official supporters club run by Big Mike is refusing to offer a coach on principal!!! This topic has split the other wigan fan board!! (wiganrlfans.co.uk!!!) With many fans bein against it as another attempt by yawion to poach more of our young stars however some people on the board are planning to travel down so you will not be alone!!! Try contacting either

* IanWeaver@hotmail.com
* MichealWeaver@hotmail.com

hope this helps

andy