Is Brian Noble loosing his mind?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lancaster077

Is Brian Noble loosing his mind?

Post by lancaster077 »

http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors-news ... 3151839.jp

Hock damaged his hand against Harlequins the last time Warriors played, with X-rays later revealing a fracture.
Noble said: "This is a serious blow for both the player and the team.
"Gareth has certainly been one of our more consistent performers throughout the season, and we could have done without news such as this at this stage.

Hmmmmm very worrying
:conf:
AndyLaw

Re: Is Brian Noble loosing his...

Post by AndyLaw »

Depends on how you define consistent.
Constistently giving penalties away, then this would be correct.
Glynola

Re: Is Brian Noble loosing...

Post by Glynola »

What do you expect him to say?

A coach should never undermine his players in public - what goes on behind closed doors is their business
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
emperor kel

Post by emperor kel »

I really think he is, he has chosen Millard again so must rate, what hope can we have for his judgement in relation to new players.
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

I'd like to have seen his face when he was saying this. Do you think he was biting his lip, trying desperately not to roar with laughter?
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

I think he was more than biting his lip, I think Hock had a gun pointing at the back of his neck when he said it.
:D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Just rein yourselves in a bit. The only things Hocky needs to do is be more selective with the offloads and keep his discipline (I think that had improved recently). Barring that he remains a very strong running forward, second only to Feka is difficulty to tackle and he is our best offloader.
Shevi 4 life

Post by Shevi 4 life »

lancaster077 posted:
http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors-news ... 3151839.jp

Hock damaged his hand against Harlequins the last time Warriors played, with X-rays later revealing a fracture.
Noble said: "This is a serious blow for both the player and the team.
"Gareth has certainly been one of our more consistent performers throughout the season, and we could have done without news such as this at this stage.

Hmmmmm very worrying
:conf:
consistently rubbish
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

cpwigan posted:
Just rein yourselves in a bit. The only things Hocky needs to do is be more selective with the offloads and keep his discipline (I think that had improved recently). Barring that he remains a very strong running forward, second only to Feka is difficulty to tackle and he is our best offloader.
Noble's statement is a bit daft but I side with you generally but best off loader?. For that he needs to learn when to offload and when not.

I think it might do Hock good to miss a few games and he does need to sort his game out. He has not for me reproduced his try nations form at all. I am very frustrated by the way he has played this season because he still has the potential to be a great player.

I did think we looked OK with Hansen starting tonight so Hock had better take note.

Dave
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Hock has managed one first in 2007 - he's managed to be crap all season.

For a player who's actually pretty good, that's going some.

Even the worst players usually have at least one decent game, but Hock's defied even this law of physics.

In short, he'd better get his act together, or HE'S OUT OF HERE.