Re: Will Wigan win the Challenge cup?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nextdoor

Post by nextdoor »

Yes Wigan will win and most likely without Andy Farrell playing due to his injury.Maybe if Wigan could off load his wages to the youngsters.We wouldnt have to look overseas for cheap imports like the scousers have.Too many foreigners spoil our hopes of ever winning a test series against the Aussies,but at least our home grown talent will shine through and bash those Bulls away.
Fraggle

Re: Will Wigan win the Cha...

Post by Fraggle »

nextdoor posted:
Yes Wigan will win and most likely without Andy Farrell playing due to his injury.Maybe if Wigan could off load his wages to the youngsters.We wouldnt have to look overseas for cheap imports like the scousers have.Too many foreigners spoil our hopes of ever winning a test series against the Aussies,but at least our home grown talent will shine through and bash those Bulls away.
Yawn, new record please. It seems the anti-Farrell brigade have started early this year, although this message is very inconsistent. Firstly you want to take Faz's wages away for no apparent reason, and then you say don't buy any foreign players to allow the local players to shine. Where's Mr Farrell from again...? I can't argue against the idea of keeping the squad local, but what Faz done to offend you?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Danny J

Post by Danny J »

hopefully not come up against difficult opposition too early so that faz, cass n lam have the chance of playing but yea i think we can win it were pro's at knockout rugby
gheinz

Post by gheinz »

We've got as good a side as any team in super league (particulary when everyone is fit) and are capable of playing some superb rugby ,so yeah we have got a good chance of winning.
COME ON YOU WARRIORS!
el_diablo_del_hielo

Post by el_diablo_del_hielo »

If we can get the likes of Farrell, Lam and Pongia back I have no doubts we shall definately be lifting The Challenge Cup. Have to say what a great choice of captain in the absence of Andy Farrell, Chris Radlinski will be. Mr 110% :D
DaNnY jOnEs

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

it's kris not Chris
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!
shamoo

Post by shamoo »

no because workington are gonna win it.
DaNnY jOnEs

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

if it was later in the season we would be favorites but i dont think we'll hav the quality or depth to win it this year . hope i'm proved wrong though.
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Wigan win the challenge cup...? you've got to be kidding me! I seriously hope Warrington draw you in the next round. We could do with another easy tie. :eh:
warriors

Post by warriors »

Hay Richard,
Wigan will win.
Bradford are out.
An when Sanits beat Leeds, we will play them in the finals.
An win coz we can beat Saints.