That was totally sensationalHow proud must you guys be. 30-6

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
vikingstorm

That was totally sensationalHow proud must you guys be. 30-6

Post by vikingstorm »

How proud must you guys be. 30-6 Down and to win 31-30 was the best comeback I can ever remember.

That is what makes Rugby League the best game in the world. MANY CONGRATULATIONS
thegimble

Re: That was totally sensation...

Post by thegimble »

vikingstorm posted:
How proud must you guys be. 30-6 Down and to win 31-30 was the best comeback I can ever remember.

That is what makes Rugby League the best game in the world. MANY CONGRATULATIONS
Thanks.

Nevermind what happens now weve just seen the greatest comeback ever.
ragman

Re: That was totally sensa...

Post by ragman »

Best comeback since Lazarus...
cpwigan

Re: That was totally sensation...

Post by cpwigan »

I always thought our victory v Hull at Hull in our great era was the best comeback I would ever see. Until tonight. We even beat Ganson :)

Credit to the players and coaches
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

BBC Teletext, compare reports on page 367 to page 371
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

tom g

Post by tom g »

Absolutely awesome! :D :D :D !
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

WHHHHOOOOOOOOOH what a win ive been watching Wigan for 55 years now and this game must rank as the best ever comeback from a game .I watched the Wigan in the 90s when we came back from being down 22 nil at Hull and won this game tonight was on a par to this so sorry i could not have been there tonight .
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

jaws1 posted:
WHHHHOOOOOOOOOH what a win ive been watching Wigan for 55 years now and this game must rank as the best ever comeback from a game .I watched the Wigan in the 90s when we came back from being down 22 nil at Hull and won this game tonight was on a par to this so sorry i could not have been there tonight .
Me too, gutted I missed it due to work. I'd love to beat Hull in the next round.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Thanks Viking - here's hoping you beat Cas at the second time of asking to get your rightful place back in SL.

What a game - those are the only words that sum it up.

Ganson stopped penalizing us when he thought that the game was gone - and we showed him and everyone else what we can do! The record comeback ever.

I was watching with my Dad and when we were 30-24 down and I said "Calderwood interception to go the length of the field and score under the posts" - think that I better buy a lottery ticket!

What a game!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Matthew posted:
Thanks Viking - here's hoping you beat Cas at the second time of asking to get your rightful place back in SL.

What a game - those are the only words that sum it up.

Ganson stopped penalizing us when he thought that the game was gone - and we showed him and everyone else what we can do! The record comeback ever.

I was watching with my Dad and when we were 30-24 down and I said "Calderwood interception to go the length of the field and score under the posts" - think that I better buy a lottery ticket!

What a game!

We must be Physic i said that to my wife as well.