Great deal for Bibey

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wanny

Great deal for Bibey

Post by wanny »

How about the deal wigan have got for bibey! 20 grand goin gup to 50 grand depending on appearances! hehehehe the stains must be livid!

Think of the player they could've bought for 50 grand!
DaNnY jOnEs

Re: Great deal for Bibey

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

:) haha i know . I mean i try to give evri player a chance at wigan but he was crap. he cudnt takle and he was nakered after a few drives saints r welcome to him. is it me or is St.Helens team made up of wigan rejects
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!
redhead

Post by redhead »

Looks like he wont be getting much game play then if they have to pay wigan more for them...bet they wish theyd left him where he was at leigh
the little walnut
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

i wonder if this will through them over the salary cap! wouldn't that be great!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I'm sure Saints will have planned well, they wouldn't dream of breaking the cap, surely?!
OJ

Post by OJ »

and don't forget there is all the income from the challenge cup that Stains seem to rely on so heavily each year, not turning out to be such a good week for the scousers is it :)
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

the grinch

Post by the grinch »

well normaly i would say they wont break the cap AGAIN! but they have not bargained on paying for bibey thats why they went to a tribunal and 20 grand now and two installments of 10 grand is quite a lot when your on a budget! maybe we could do a deal for sculthorpe.
BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

there's no way that well get 50 grand for him because the last payment requires him to play at international level. So 40 grands got to be the max
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

40 grand i bet maurice couldnt keep his face straight i bet whealan and gregory where killing themselves laughing ricky bibey 40 grand!! never.