Facebook

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Sutty

Facebook

Post by Sutty »

I was just wondering if anyone on here was on Facebook. It's a quality social networking site. Similar to Myspace but IMO a bit more user interactive, it's quality. Get yourselves on there.

gpartin

Re: Facebook

Post by gpartin »

Sutty posted:
I was just wondering if anyone on here was on Facebook. It's a quality social networking site. Similar to Myspace but IMO a bit more user interactive, it's quality. Get yourselves on there.
Yeah it's pretty good Myspace has lost a bit of momentum to it
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

never had a look, always on Myspace with my Rock music group or on Fubar (they have Tits, and i aint on about stevo & Eddie) :lol:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

medlocke posted:
never had a look, always on Myspace with my Rock music group or on Fubar (they have Tits, and i aint on about stevo & Eddie) :lol:
Whats your band called, what type of rock Medlocke? DO you play an instrument?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Not in a band, its a classic rock fans group/forum
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

medlocke posted:
Not in a band, its a classic rock fans group/forum
COol, get it now :)

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

I have to say I am on (wait for it)....
1. Here
2. MySpace
3. Bebo
4. Facebook
5. Faceparty (lol)
6. Zwinkey

and one or two more delightful sites :wink:

Amazing I find time for work really! :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

im on facebook. and myspace. dont really go on myspace now, facebook is much better.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I am on facebook as Paul Sutton, I am on Myspace as well, but I never go on there any more and can't remember my user name. :conf:

On the group Wigan Warriors Fan Club, on facebook, which of the 579 members are on here, and what are their names? Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a stalker. :)

Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

Sutty posted:
I am on facebook as Paul Sutton, I am on Myspace as well, but I never go on there any more and can't remember my user name. :conf:

On the group Wigan Warriors Fan Club, on facebook, which of the 579 members are on here, and what are their names? Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a stalker. :)
ha ha im stuart scholes on facebook. im also on the warriors group i think.