team for friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
skorpion

team for friday

Post by skorpion »

check out tetley rl site. www.superleague.co.uk, gregory has named team. Wild in at centre, Pongia starts at prop, O'connor on bench. :D
mario

Re: team for friday

Post by mario »

think the team looks strong. convinced we'll beat them easily.only because what we are missing that we are getting written off,but bradford would have nearly all of them in thier squad and would happily replace what they've got with a lot of them. think this could be the last game you'll get very good odds for wigan to win this season!
Neil Gav

Post by Neil Gav »

Full of youth but these are guys with plenty of game time under their belts and a few battles with Bradford too! Got a niggle we could run out of steam after 60 mins of work against their size but hope the boys have enough fire in their bellies to last the 80. Skill wise I can't see a problem!

I'm just setting off to the game now - work in bradford so gonna walk up to the ground. Hopefully can give 'em some stick Monday!!!
Neil Gav

Post by Neil Gav »

DOH !!! Think I might take the day off!