Mark Smith

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Mark Smith

Post by ian.birchall »

No hiding from it, I was wrong last week grumbling about playing both Mark Smith and Terry N. Bad luck on Carney, is he another Nigel Wright? but the game certainly switched completely when he came on, but wait a minute, he did miss another 3 tries.
More worryingly watching the Bulls/Stains game after ours it did appear that Long and Cunningham have put last years nightmares behind them, might not be 4-0 this year. :roll:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
robjoenz

Re: Mark Smith

Post by robjoenz »

Yeah, but did you see Long's hair? What a puff. Everyone in South Stand bar was in stitches seeing him on big screen.
redhead

Post by redhead »

Think this maybe could have been a mickey take of being at Bradford with them all having weird hairdos....but they played very well and credit to them looks like they maybe the team to beat this year if that performance is anything to go by...fantastic couple of tries for Mark well in mate
the little walnut
o'loughlin with out the '

Post by o'loughlin with out the ' »

true mark smith had a good game and sean longs hair i was rolling around the south stand bar in stiches!
i know hes a girl but does he relly have to show it!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

smith was outstanding today.. so were the whole unit second half..
didn`t watch the saints/bulls game cos i was on the motorway back home, but i`ll watch it later on video!!
couldn`t put 2 passes together first 40, no imagination, but second half.. different team..