Rock FM

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lil_miss_deacon

Re: Rock FM

Post by lil_miss_deacon »

i hear rock fm say loadz bout wigan, i'm just sat there like :roll: hmmm, lol!
!Bradford4eva!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I was just wondering who the guy that does the announcements before the match is? last year it was stu from wish fm wasnt it, but with our stadium we must have such a good pr system (is that a word?) I said this last year but there never seems to be any passion in any of the promotions.
When I went to one of the latics games last year (SORRY) they had all the home supporters joinin in with some songs and clapping before the match, there just isnt anything like that. The only thing that is consistent is "simply the best" at the end when we've won, and that stupid hhhheyyyyy, heyyy babbby when we've converted.
Anyway back to my point...which was, couldn't we try and make more of our stadiums facilities?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

im glad someone has mentioned wish fm is it me or are they all st helens fans on that station i hear loads about stains and not a lot of wigan they where on about stankavich retireing because of an injury today stinky pete gets hurt and there on about it wigans entire first team get injured and not much realy im going off that station very quickly!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart