Too right we can

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Pengy

Too right we can

Post by Pengy »

On our day where good enough to beat any team in the super league. We are just hitting form at the right time of the season and hopefully we will go even stronger when some of our first teamers return. Thats all depending if players (farrell) play their propper game and let the other players play theirs.
Pengy

Sorry

Post by Pengy »

This message was ment to of been in the can we make old trafford thread. Still gettin to grips with this new forum.
John M

ive done that too

Post by John M »

The buttons are very close together and ive messed up a few times too.Theres no way of removing the post either.I wonder if Mike could do anything?
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Mike
Site Admin

delete posts

Post by Mike »

I could add a delete post button, or remove
the "new topic" button from the message page so its only on the topics list page.

What do you reckon?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
John M

Sounds good to me

Post by John M »

I like the idea of the delete topic button Mike.

Infact,i nearly posted another new topic when replying to this message.
Monie is God!

Mike
Site Admin

delete it is then

Post by Mike »

I'll set up a delete button - might be a few weeks, I a bit busy at work at the moment.

BTW Does anyone want to be a moderator on this message board? At the moment, the only thing you will be able to do is edit other users messages. In future a full set of moderation and administrative tools will be available, like banning users, etc...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
John M

Great

Post by John M »

Im sure the delete button will prove to be very usefull especially when we are typing replies quickly and clicking the wrong button by accident.
If your short of moderators i dont mind putting my name in the hat.I come here every night so i dont mind keeping an eye on posts etc.
Monie is God!

AJ

good idea

Post by AJ »

i will also put my name down as a mod, as im also here everynight

incidently, mike, did u get my email on directions to the jjb
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
AshtonWarrior

Moderators!!

Post by AshtonWarrior »

I will aslo be a moderator if required!!!

Also, mike would you mind if i posted the link to this site on other rugby boards! We could also get bilko to put a link on his site and things like that!! i did it on the last two boards and now both boards are quite busy with wigan fans as well as a few saints, widnes and Bulls!! I must admit that i used to love Xsorbit but have never really got into the wiganrlfans.co.uk. I used to post on your old site last season under wigan4ever but have been made to change usernames. I just hope all the old posters come back home to the real site!!
Bilko

re: Link

Post by Bilko »

Did it ages ago Andy. Its in the "Cherry and White links" section on my site.

Always happy to help out a fellow Warriors site.