Pryce signs

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Pryce signs

Post by cpwigan »

standishwarrior

Re: Pryce signs

Post by standishwarrior »

finally.. bet mano feels like a prat now!! :D
thomo

Post by thomo »

With that size (118kg) can we not push him into the pack - he has the build of a front row forward

Then again we aleady have 7 props
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

about time we a big juggernaut type of player in the centres again (oh how i've missed Inga all these years)
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

standishwarrior posted:
Mano is rarely wrong, but I always felt there was too much smoke for there to be no fire in the Pryce rumour.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Cruncher posted:
standishwarrior posted:
Mano is rarely wrong, but I always felt there was too much smoke for there to be no fire in the Pryce rumour.
and me and right cross dont tyvm
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

Cruncher posted:
standishwarrior posted:

i know he's very reliable.. wonder who the guy was who mano was adamant had signed? unless it was just a big wind up!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

No need to thank myself and Nobby Girl. We got this right from day 1. Some odd bloke from Hawkley Hall thought it was Jonny Wilkinson. :o

Here's a puzzler. Even though he is huge, I think Pryce might prefer/be better on the wing than at centre.
tom g

Post by tom g »

Excellent signing for Wigan.I am so pleased that we have finally signed a player who is young and has tremendous amounts of potential.Coley,Mathers,Carmont & Pryce-finally a chairman who isn't signing players just on their big names.To be honest I would rather have Pryce in the centres instead of vaeliki as the lad might just play with a bit more heart.
Bradford Bulls - 31 appearances, 21 subs, 34 tries, 1 goal .He also kicks goals! :wink:
dawbz

Post by dawbz »

Not a mention of it on teletext, they are going with the story about Wellens and Roby signing long term deals, i must say i am very pleased with this signing, he is a monster and only 21, gerat stuff.