PRICE of name on shrit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriors

PRICE of name on shrit

Post by warriors »

Do you no how much it cost now to get a name an number on your top. £10. It is alright if u wont a long name on, but when i went, i asked for Carney. I thought that it would only be £5.50. Because i was Carney i paid it. But to get Lam on the other top, im wait till the price gose down.

I think that the price is stupid over all. I wont it to go back to its normal price soon. Or i will have to wait ages to get Lam on my top. :(
wolftown warrior

Re: PRICE of name on shrit

Post by wolftown warrior »

tenner is ok.. u get the number of your choice also right?? i guess when u weigh it up.. if u have a short name it seems unfair, but i guess it is one price for all.. i`m not gonna have one on personally, cos as soon as i do. i have no doubt that, that player will either retire or leave!! LOL

LuKe RoBiNsOn Iz FiNe 'N' tHe BeSt !!

Post by LuKe RoBiNsOn Iz FiNe 'N' tHe BeSt !! »

its reet for long names but not for shorts ones. Robinson 14 shud ov been £9 but i ad pay £10 aswell
DaNnY jOnEs

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

just milk it and have the starting line up all the way down your back that will show u JJB haha! personally i'm getting Farrell to get my moneys worth plus he's captain fantastic.
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!