Email to Widnes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Email to Widnes

Post by mike binder »

Did this happen to you???

Firstly as a Wigan Warriors fan I would like to thank you 4 another great day out at your club.

Hope you turn things around and get back to were you deserve to be in super league.

I would just like to put in a very minor complaint,on Sunday I purchased to hot Bovril drinks b4 the kick off ,they were very nice but served in a very flimsy cup which burnt my fingers .

I am not for complaining and will not take this further but in this day and age of were theres a blame theres a claim ,I think you need to address this b4 you get in trouble,just hope any young kids didn't have the same experience I had.

Hope your health and safety guy looks into this

Yours in rugby

Mike Binder
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Re: Email to Widnes

Post by mike binder »

was very nice lol its a bit like marmite you either like it or you dont.

Widnes did reply very quick and stated there concerns of the H and S issues and have passed my email on to Halton council as they do all the foods and drinks at the Stobart stadium :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Mike you are meant to let them put it in a cup for you not grab the whole container :wink:
fekasjockstrap

Post by fekasjockstrap »

mike binder h+s warrior :lol:
"On My Signal......Unleash Hell!"
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i do have a wall of H and S certificates on my office wall ,dosnt meann i know anything though ,just sat threw 3 fulldays of courses

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Ehy is it that Health and Safety are two of the scariest words in any business environment?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

or should that be three of the scariest words?
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

exile in Tiger country posted:
Ehy is it that Health and Safety are two of the scariest words in any business environment?
Because of the horrendous amount of paperwork involved, in my case! If I see one more "risk assessment" form to fill in, I'll scream!
fekasjockstrap

Post by fekasjockstrap »

risk assesment forms do my nut in :angry:
"On My Signal......Unleash Hell!"
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Mike did you send the letter as a txt msg? 'b4' etc... lol.

I love Bovril and you're right, they need the cups with a) cardboard around the edge or b) with ridged edges to expell excess heat.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame