Paul Johnson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Paul Johnson

Post by robjoenz »

Another two tries for PJ today against Huddersfield, I think we made a really big mistake letting him go. We're left with an injured player who's not doing anything and the two players we sacrificed are doing really well.
Fraggle

Re: Paul Johnson

Post by Fraggle »

robjoenz posted:
Another two tries for PJ today against Huddersfield, I think we made a really big mistake letting him go. We're left with an injured player who's not doing anything and the two players we sacrificed are doing really well.
Having seen the two PJ tries on Sky this evening, it looks like even I could have scored at least one and probably both. His 2nd involved just landing on top of a ball that was loose behind the try line, Kelvin or Mighty Max could have done the same. But he's always been useful for tries, thing is we made him run a bit to get them.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
johnsons_babexx

Re: Paul Johnson

Post by johnsons_babexx »

just found this post now while scrolling through all the 1's i havent read (shows how long its been since ive beeen on here).

Gotta admit hes doing well for himself. Think that hes got more tries now than he had got for wigan all last season. Ok he aint gonna win the challenge cup but he got a medal from that but hes now got a world club medal and hes well made up about it. Not many players get 1 but now he can say he has. As robjoenz said yes there are doing well for themselves
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!