MESSAGE FOR BEAR

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
ince warrior

MESSAGE FOR BEAR

Post by ince warrior »

can you do me a favour and get hold of away vouchers for Wire and Hudds for me? Cheers lad :)
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
wigan_twins

Re: MESSAGE FOR BEAR

Post by wigan_twins »

when are u sorting you tickets out for wire adam?
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

As soon as I can get my hands on an away voucher :lol: or if I can't find one I'll probably buy one whenever our Matt and the rest of em get theirs, if you want we can pick you one up and give it you on the day of the match

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

i shall try my best lad, but with it being wire there will be quite a lot wanting to go. Shall we sort wire out before Huddersfeild. i can more or less gaurentee you will get one for hudds as they wil be saving money for Saints
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Matthew-Warrior

Post by Matthew-Warrior »

Bear wrote:i shall try my best lad, but with it being wire there will be quite a lot wanting to go. Shall we sort wire out before Huddersfeild. i can more or less gaurentee you will get one for hudds as they wil be saving money for Saints
If you have any spare for Wire, Hudds or Saints. Please let me know ASAP. Cheers mate.
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

Bear wrote:i shall try my best lad, but with it being wire there will be quite a lot wanting to go. Shall we sort wire out before Huddersfeild. i can more or less gaurentee you will get one for hudds as they wil be saving money for Saints
Aye, sort Wire first, I'll just pay on the day for Hudds (well, with the voucher :cool: )... just do your best and if you can't pick one up let me know ASAP then I can get the money for it...

And MattBrown, there is a queue here you know :wink:

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

Bear

Post by Bear »

Binder wanted one... Loads of people are going to wire so its looking like you would have to pay for yourselfs this week.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I was in your work Bear
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Stu_C

Post by Stu_C »

adam ill tryn sort out a voucher :)
kris_roy

Post by kris_roy »

i wont be goin huddersfield as il probably have a match so wont be able to make the trip down which should free up cash for st helens the week after
BORN WIGAN,
LIVE WIGAN,
DIE WIGAN!!!!!