Melling

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Moore_115

Melling

Post by Moore_115 »

is there any news on Chris Melling
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Melling

Post by Mike »

Latest reports say that Melling has a suspected ruptured Achilles. He is having another scan on Thursday (today) to confirm or disprove this. If it is confirmed, he will be out for 6-7 months.

He himself doesn't seem to be doing to bad. On www.wiganrl.com he is quoted as saying:
"I don't feel to bad myself, my leg feels stiff and aches a little but the experts feel that scan is necessary to look for any other problems. It could be 3 weeks or 3 months it really is that vague."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Welski

Post by Welski »

Ah great thats just superb news!!!?!?!?:eh:

If he has ruptured his achilles that will be a disaster. A footy player I know did that and without wishing ill on anyone he was never the same again!!

Lets hope its nothing too serious and to be honest if it was a ruptured achilles he wouldnt only be saying it "felt stiff and ached" a bit!!
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
redhead

Post by redhead »

Carnt believe Ive just read this morning that the poor guy is out for the season..he is having an op in 3 weeks and 6 months rehab after that :conf: hope the op goes well and it will be next season now before we see you again by the sounds.
the little walnut
Welski

Post by Welski »

Terrible news confirmed...poor lad lets hope he makes a full recovery.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
LuKe RoBiNsOn Iz FiNe 'N' tHe BeSt !!

Post by LuKe RoBiNsOn Iz FiNe 'N' tHe BeSt !! »

i heard he was out for the season with that what hodgson has but i saw him in the players bar and he didnt look that bad so i duno!