lam

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
hock20mmmm

lam

Post by hock20mmmm »

does anybody know which game lam is back for? i know he is back in 4 weeks but which game? :conf:
wigan_4eva13@hotmail.com

70-0

the saints experience
robjoenz

Re: lam

Post by robjoenz »

On your own information, I'd say the one in four weeks :wink: That should be Hull in league unless the semi-final is rearranged to that date.

(Semi is either in place of Hull away or London at home according to me fixture list)
warriors

Post by warriors »

Where is the info that he will be back in 4 weeks? i would just like to read up on it.
hock20mmmm

Post by hock20mmmm »

from this message board when someone posted it
wigan_4eva13@hotmail.com

70-0

the saints experience
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

warriors posted:
Where is the info that he will be back in 4 weeks? i would just like to read up on it.
On SportingLife.com http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... Wigan.html tagged on the end of a story about Cassidy facing the disciplinary committee:-

Meanwhile, Wigan are hoping to be drawn in the second cup semi-final in order to give scrum-half Adrian Lam more chance of playing.

The veteran Papua New Guinea international has been sidelined since October with an ankle injury but has set his sights on a return next month.

Warriors coach Mike Gregory said: "Adrian is looking to be ready to play in about four weeks time so he may just scrape into the squad if all goes well for him.

"He is keen to make the semi-final line-up, that's his nature. He doesn't want to be on the sidelines any longer. He has had six months of inactivity and he is desperate to get back on the field.

"As yet he is not doing any contact work but I'm sure come semi-final time he will be pushing for a jersey."

The first semi-final will be played on April 18, with the second a week later.

http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

warriors posted:
Posted on 17th March 2004 on www.wiganrl.com

"On the other injuries Mike Gregory confirmed Mick Cassidy is likely to return in a weeks time for the Powergen Challenge Cup game at home to Wakefield, Skipper Andrew Farrell also has a chance of figuring, but if not, should be OK for the trip to Huddersfield Giants on 4th April. Of the others in the treatment room Adrian Lam is around 5 or 6 weeks off while Carney and Hodgson are a couple of months away."

So that means he is 3 or 4 weeks off coming back.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Now linked to from the news page as well.
I've added Lam to the injuries page, even though he isn't officially a squad member yet. All the talk seems to suggest that his recovery is a formality now, so I wouldn't expect any problems with his return to the squad for the rest of the season.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐