Warrington in semis

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Warriors_ace_17

Warrington in semis

Post by Warriors_ace_17 »

What does everyone think of getting the Wolves in the semi finals????
I think it will ve a good game, but it will be very hard. It will make it interesting on easter monday, when we play them at the JJB Stadium.
Whats everyones predictions for the final then?

I hope the game is played at the reebok satdium. I would love to see my rugby team, play at the home of my football team. :)
2004 YEAR OF THE WARRIORS (hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warriors

Re: Warrington in semis

Post by warriors »

I hope it is at the Reebok. Then loads of my mates cam come. Because they will finish work, an watch them. An it will be a stadium that i've never bin 2.
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

well it should be a good game lets just hope that we can get the right result on the day. Im feeling rather confident now fingers crossed were on our way to cardiff
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I would have prefered Huddersfield but Warrington is a better draw for us (and neutrals). They have prooved to be a good side so far and it will be a good game, I'm looking forward to it.
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

I can see Maurice having an influensive word to insure Wigan Vs Warrington will be the second semi...don't u worry bout that! Jusy enough time for Cassidy to return from any suspension, Farrell to be 100% and Lam to return. Still your gonna need em and even then you'll still b under strength to beat the WIRES :lol: SAINTS Vs WOLVES what a final
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

primrose-n-blue posted:
I can see Maurice having an influensive word to insure Wigan Vs Warrington will be the second semi...don't u worry bout that! Jusy enough time for Cassidy to return from any suspension, Farrell to be 100% and Lam to return. Still your gonna need em and even then you'll still b under strength to beat the WIRES :lol: SAINTS Vs WOLVES what a final
Maybe you should read the news before making any ill-informed comments. Cassidy's ban was announced yesterday as one match, that will be done this weekend. By the time you posted your message this morning the RFL had already announced the dates and locations of the semis, we're playing the first week in the rather under-sizes Chemical Stadium in Widnes. Farrell will have had almost a month back in action, should be enough time to work off the rust. Luckily for you lot Lam probably won't be fit, but there's time. Equally time for players on both teams to get injured. We might be under-strength, but there's no guarantee all your players will be fit either. Lee Briers hasn't had an injury for a few weeks, he's due a broken fingernail or something soon.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
WindleWarrior

Post by WindleWarrior »

Hello, to all the users on the board! Brand new to this forum malarkey. And yes the name does mean I live in St Helens, just round the corner from the shed they call Knowsley Road. Glad we got Warrington in the next round, got the makings of a fantastic game like they have been in the past (Lydons drop goal and the mighty Shaun Edwards carrying on against them with a broken cheek bone!!) Come on the bovs!!!!