Goulding, anybody else worried?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Goulding, anybody else worried?

Post by cpwigan »

Looked like a blatant trip. Suspension to follow?
Mr Stu

Re: Goulding, anybody else worried?

Post by Mr Stu »

i tougt at that it was accidental but i havent seen a replay and it happened very quick but my first impressions was that gouldings leg just accidentally got in the way. if he does get suspended then it will be worryng although i suppose bailey can come in at the centre and mossup can come in the second row off the bench
binxterboy

Re: Goulding, anybody else wor...

Post by binxterboy »

being honest i wouldn't mind if he gets banned, how many chances has he blown by being greedy ? i would either put mathers or richards in at centre and see how that goes.
♫ тнз ѕσчτн ѕтαиδ мαѕѕіνз ♪
Fujiman

Re: Goulding, anybody else worried?

Post by Fujiman »

cpwigan wrote:Looked like a blatant trip. Suspension to follow?
I seem to remember one of the KR side trying to trip up one of ours, any body else see it?
WiganRugby xD

Post by WiganRugby xD »

binxterboy wrote:being honest i wouldn't mind if he gets banned, how many chances has he blown by being greedy ? i would either put mathers or richards in at centre and see how that goes.

I Agree, Goulding is'nt good enough nor Fielden.
phibes

Post by phibes »

I think he missed the tackle and instinctively stuck out his foot. It was intentional but not malicious IMO. I doubt he'll be playing on Friday but he'll be unlucky to get more than 1 match.

As for him being greedy - didn't you see the match-winning try he set up for Calderwood?
WiganRugby xD

Post by WiganRugby xD »

phibes wrote:I think he missed the tackle and instinctively stuck out his foot. It was intentional but not malicious IMO. I doubt he'll be playing on Friday but he'll be unlucky to get more than 1 match.

As for him being greedy - didn't you see the match-winning try he set up for Calderwood?
Didn't you see him refuse to pass the ball on two occasions to his wingman and in previous matches try to walk round the FB in a two on One overlap?

He needs to improve.
binxterboy

Post by binxterboy »

he also tried to go on his own on monday and blew another try.
♫ тнз ѕσчτн ѕтαиδ мαѕѕіνз ♪
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

The lads young and is still learning. It would help alot more if bailey ran through creating more space for goulding and calders, instead of getting in the way and closing all the space down.

Hes our top scorer and set up the match winning try.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

On the Cherry and White site a bloke alledges that he has a scanner and listens in to the converations between the ref and touchjudges when Thaler asked the touchjudge about the incident the touchjudge replied that he thinks that Briscoe fell over Gouldings legs.Thaler was unsure and penalised Goulding .