Wigan release Higham

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
butt monkey

Wigan release Higham

Post by butt monkey »

Wigan have also officially announced that they are to give a sensational "month long trial" to "Smackdown" and WWE star "Batista". Coach Brian Noble, is quoted as being
"ecstatic"
"He sure would add some much needed size and power to our forwards. Additionally, he will give an insight to the training methods and fitness levels required of top line pro-wrestling stars."

Batista, nicknamed "The Animal" is 6ft 6 and over 290 lb. His parents are from Samoa and he is a former player of the Upper Hutt jnr club in New Zealand.

The sensational move for "Batista" (Superstar move - the "Batista Bomb"), came about after the success in the game of Eorl Crabtree, the nephew of another former wrestling star - "Big Daddy". This gave Wigan's new owner, Ian Lenighan and coach Noble, the idea that more ex-wrestling stars could possibly make "sensational" players at Super League level.

This news comes "hot on the heels" of Castleford Tigers signing of former athlete Dwayne Chambers - who is expected to make a full debut on Sunday versus St Helens.

Coach Brian Noble, expects the remaining Super League clubs to continue exploring other sports for possible "Super Stars" for the remaining season.
"Why not, I have heard that St Helens are in talks with Eric Bristow"
Quite how the Saints see Bristow as a future star of Super League is a mystery. A spokesman is quoted as saying that he would be able to "Practice his shooting skills" I think that they expect him to take over the kicking duties from Sean Long when he leaves for Catalan Dragons at seasons end.

But it is Wigan's move for the former WWE star that is surely set to give the game the biggest (in every sense) boost for many years.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Eaststander

Re: Wigan release Higham

Post by Eaststander »

That's really clever and I like that :D :D Eric Bristow to snakes that's so funny

Can we not have the Rock instead of Batista though :cool:
WIGAN TILL I DIE
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

That's brilliant, butt monkey! And great news!

FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Any Kate Bush fans out there?

woo oh Batista, Batista, Batista ay yah :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Putting him in part exchange for Piggy. :lol: