should win

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wire-till-i-die

should win

Post by wire-till-i-die »

I can't wait till we play you in the semi's and i think that wire will win. In the last 3 games against you, you have only just beat as and i think cullan will stop that happening this time around. So it will be a saints and wire fanal sorry.
the grinch

Re: should win

Post by the grinch »

don't apologise for supporting your team its good to have the banter.like you say in the last three games we have only just won and soon it will be the last four games we have only just won! and wigan will only just win the final against stains and only just win the grand final!only just is good enough and i would sooner only just win than only just lose! sorry! :lol:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
wire-till-i-die

Post by wire-till-i-die »

well all i have to say about wigan is that they think they can win everything and think that they can beat everyone, atleast we sing at the matchs you just sit now and say nothing. And you will not beat saints if you beat us which is unlikey because you have about 2 good players and that it.
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

it is good to see u are looking past us already!!! i like confidence.. but u can`t dismiss a club like wigan lightly.. that is crazy.. i personally value wolves as a formidable opponent. the 21-20 game last year was my personal fave.. & the play off game.. we were lucky.. u guys have some talent over there.. but with faz back.. along with the youngsters u would be crazy to be looking at a CC final place before a ball has been kicked!! that comes across as arrogance.. u expect it from bulls or saints fans.. but not wire.. anyhow..

good luck when we meet in the 18th.. i`m sure the meeting next week will be a taste of what is to come!!
Warriors_ace_17

Post by Warriors_ace_17 »

Well its 2 more good players than you have got!!!!!!!!

Plus yes we do think we can beat anybody, if you dont you wont win very much!!!!!!!
2004 YEAR OF THE WARRIORS (hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

thats not banter thats takin the pi**, the one thing that winds me up is when other fans say wiganers dont sing, ive been ill for the last two weeks because of how much I do shout and sing at matches and im planning on doin as much croakin as i can today in huddersfield, so try sitting/standing with the wigan fans and then you can have a go at us
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

i dont let other fans bother me about singing because i know we do as much as any other set of fans!and im also go on warringtons web site but wouldn't dream of insulting there fans by wrighting such rubbish on there site.sometimes wigan play fantastic football and sometimes we dont its all on the day.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

see you in the wigan end black cat singing your heart out for the wigan cause.lets not let those cheating scousers get one over on us.

both wigan till we die!!!
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

wolftown got to hand it to you...that win against us on Aug03 20-21 near broke my heart. MrsLam...Its not v nice to hear a lady sware but I do hope your sore throat gets better soon, I'll be listening intently over the other side of the stadium to hear you singing over the deadly silence of your own fans....thats if the warrington fans can be quiet for that brief encounter. The Gringe what would the scousers be doing at our match? Saints or Chemics can't get tickets :eusa16:
WindleWarrior

Post by WindleWarrior »

wire-till-i-die posted:
I can't wait till we play you in the semi's and i think that wire will win. In the last 3 games against you, you have only just beat as and i think cullan will stop that happening this time around. So it will be a saints and wire fanal sorry.
Thats great that w-t-i-d but you are sadly wrong about who the winner will be on the eighteenth and anway I have more important things to worry about than you boys, I've got the plastic scousers to contend with on Friday. Then after dealing with Stains we can turn you over. Anyway your lot are never up to the big games,i'm beginning to really think we will send you back to that lovely stadium of yours with your big bushy wolves tail firmly between your legs. :D