Where's Pat?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Miggy

Where's Pat?

Post by Miggy »

Can anyone remember Pat being brought to SS Bar after a game as Coaches MOM? Surely to God he deserves to.

I'm not saying that the players who come down don't deserve it as I think Eamon had a great game on Friday, but it would have been great to see Pat especially after scoring 500 points for the club.

:conf:
Take me home, Wigan Road
exile in Tiger country

Re: Where's Pat?

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Could not agree more, he has been brilliant every game I've seen.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

I think Gemmas in love :blush: :blush: :blush:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:Personally I don’t think Paddy gets enough credit and recognition for his effort every game, this guy puts in 100% effort week in week out. I don’t think there has ever been a time he has let us down in the 1st team. (Excluding when he first arrived and got dropped to the baby team) Paddy is a guy who will do as he is told and can be relied upon to take on a new role, for example he was our winger who had to take the sudden responsibility to play full back, and had to take over the goal kicking duties… how many times has he won us a game with his kicking, be it with 2 points or the drop goal, he got stuck in straight away and never let us down. I give credit to this guy every game and on many times have thanked him for what he has done or did in a certain game. The guy is a gentle man who doesn’t get enough praise for
his efforts every game. He has certainly been the most consistent player in this team thru last season and so far this..
I said last year that Paddy should have either got man of steal or at least any award at the awards night, which included players player of the year ect, and if I remember correctly he didn’t get anything..…so I taken the opportunity to award him his own trophy, which I gave to him and he was made up. He couldn’t believe how thoughtful it was for a fan to do this. So I replied, its for a guy who deserves it!

I think highly of Paddy, and im hoping he gets to sign an extension, as he will be missed very much if he has to leave us…

Paddy is our superman!
:) :) :) :)

Totally agree Gemma, in fact I have bought him a Superman badge to wear :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan