Karl Price

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Karl Price

Post by jaws1 »

Latest from the WEP could be back in 4to 8 weeks
http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors/Pryc ... 4054650.jp
Matthew

Re: Karl Price

Post by Matthew »

This announcement sounds like it was released to give the fans hope after Sunday's dreadful performance.

Who do we think that he will be replacing in the team? We'd need him to replace half a dozen to turn things around at the moment!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Well at bradford im pretty sure he was centre and wing.
I remember him more at centre.

I use to be a fan of goulding but id swap him with goulding straight away.
It would be pointless having him on the wing as he wouldnt beable to utillise his pace as he wouldnt get it outwide.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

According to the clever ones on rlfans, he has been fit for a while but we can not afford him on the cap????? prolly a pile of cack though
MrDave

Post by MrDave »

Not exactly great news since he was meant to be back for the Bradford game 2 weeks ago but at least they are still trying to get him into the squad.

If Pryce players before the end of the season then he will replace Calderwood in the squad.
BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

Ever since the start of the season Karl Price's name keeps poping up on this board .I get the feeling that some people on hear especialy after sunday see him as the new Messiah .Ipersonaly remember him from his Bradrord days as being big reasonably quick BUT nowhere near as good as his brother and we all know where he is
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

He will be a very good addition to the squad.

Easily fastest player and the ability to score tries. Which we need.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

MrDave wrote: If Pryce players before the end of the season then he will replace Calderwood in the squad.
As waterboy?!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
pedro

Post by pedro »

nathan_rugby wrote:He will be a very good addition to the squad.

Easily fastest player and the ability to score tries. Which we need.
Calders is about 20 yards fatser...I remember him at Bradford and posted on here when we signed him. Wasnt impressed with him at Bradford as he wasnt a starting winger just came in when Bradford had injuries and not as good or fast as Leon.

HEs a big unit but thats about it.....Prop him
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Matthew wrote:This announcement sounds like it was released to give the fans hope after Sunday's dreadful performance.

Who do we think that he will be replacing in the team? We'd need him to replace half a dozen to turn things around at the moment!
Have to agree with you after reading this bit
"The recovery is going really well – better than expected – and hopefully I'll be fit within the next month or two."