Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gheinz

Tickets

Post by gheinz »

I got m y tickets a few weeks ago, just out of interest where are peoples seats for the match?

mario

Re: Tickets

Post by mario »

Had ours a while now. I think were in the hyder stand so no doubt thats where Saints or Huddersfield supporters will be! Were in the top tier. should get a good view of the roof!http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pi ... nium.shtml
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mario posted:
Had ours a while now. I think were in the hyder stand so no doubt thats where Saints or Huddersfield supporters will be! Were in the top tier. should get a good view of the roof!http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pi ... nium.shtml
I'm in the same stand as you Mario!
It's always good when you can see the roof, we couldn't last year and it took something away from the game!! HAHA
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

2nd row, North Stand Upper first block in from the corner. I'm assured this is our end of the ground!
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Bloody hell! Me and Mario are in the South Stand, and if you got them from JJB and are in North we are in the opposite fans end for the four final in succession!
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Got them from Superleague. I double checked that they were for our end and they haven't let me down before. I couldn't stomach being surrounded by that lot if they've got it wrong.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
mario

Post by mario »

Alex the Warrior posted:
Got them from Superleague. I double checked that they were for our end and they haven't let me down before. I couldn't stomach being surrounded by that lot if they've got it wrong.
I would'nt have thought Huddersfield would take that many anyway!
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

We treated ourselves this time splashed out for the £50 tickets in the BT stand on the top tier dont know how high up it is tho :conf:
!*WiGaN BaBe*!

Post by !*WiGaN BaBe*! »

hiya i jus got me tickets nar off sum1 who works at jjb we got £20 ones just wonderin if they will be good ones or can you not see anything how much were everyone elses??
skorpion

Post by skorpion »

We are in the bt stand 2nd tier first row. We had a pre cardiff party on saturday night,nothing like starting early, there will be 12 of us. We've hired a minibus with driver, works out a lot less than coach. :D :lol: